Not really loving the "Razor" wheels, want to change...

SteveT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not really loving the Razor wheels on the new '08, and would like to change to the factory five spoke or H wheels.

Anyone see any deals on either of these? I would like to buy a set with sensors, tires mounted and balanced and ready to bolt on the car.

MKTAXMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I ordered my car, I saw them and hated the way they looked. I ended up getting the H wheels and they look awesome. I saw some deals on ebay and also partsrack.com has them for a decent price. Good luck

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SteveT;2515260[COLOR=red said:
]...I am not really loving the Razor wheels on the new '08, and would like to change to the factory five spoke or H wheels. Anyone see any deals on either of these? I would like to buy a set with sensors, tires mounted and balanced and ready to bolt on the car.....[/[/color]quote]

PartsRack takes wheel/tire trades. We have a set of H s in stock, as well as new ACR wheels due in, and others due.

[email protected]

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I traded in the 5-spokes on my 2008 Viper to Jon B at Parts Rack. I don't know if he still has them available for sale but I am sure he gets other sets periodically.

/Rich

caj98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can not say much about this - but trust me, based on what I saw at CAAP you might want to wait and see what kind of choices you have within the next year.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay give it up. You can't tease us like that.

I can not say much about this - but trust me, based on what I saw at CAAP you might want to wait and see what kind of choices you have within the next year.

OP
OP
S

SteveT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
based on what I saw at CAAP you might want to wait and see what kind of choices you have within the next year.

I would imagine that any new wheel choices will more than likely be a little to bling for me. I really prefer the simple 5 spoke to all the other Viper wheels, with the H wheels being just about as busy a design as I can stand.

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SteveT;2515260[COLOR=red said:
]...I am not really loving the Razor wheels on the new '08, and would like to change to the factory five spoke or H wheels. Anyone see any deals on either of these? I would like to buy a set with sensors, tires mounted and balanced and ready to bolt on the car.....[/[/color]quote]

PartsRack takes wheel/tire trades. We have a set of H s in stock, as well as new ACR wheels due in, and others due.

[email protected]

ACR wheels please keep us posted, nothing better than factory black with a bumble bee . thanks B

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am not sure but i think the ACR wheels are SRT-Sidewinder(from the Copperhead) with a different finish. I got mine from JonB at PartsRack and sold him my 10-spoke boat anchors in trade. He will hook you up with whatever you need, at a great price.

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am not sure but i think the ACR wheels are SRT-Sidewinder(from the Copperhead) with a different finish. I got mine from JonB at PartsRack and sold him my 10-spoke boat anchors in trade. He will hook you up with whatever you need, at a great price.

You are correct, the ACR wheels are essentially the same design as the Sidewinder rim.

/Rich

Burntrubber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I guess to each his own. 5 spoke to me are best looking, followed by the "razor" which I dont find to bad. The "H" spoke are ugly, can't believe they even put those things into production!!!

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I have a set of 5 spokes off of my 06 VOI 9 coupe that I bought in December 2006. I took them off the car at about 200 miles and they've been stored inside with tires (run flats) since that time.

I'll likely never use them.

Let me know if you are interested.

Dan

dgt1031

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for mint condition 5 spoke wheels. (tires not needed) Please let me know how much you guys want for them. I live in Orlando.
Thanks