NY/CT Region LIMEROCK PARK DRIVING EVENT - Entry Form

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it ok if my friend comes with her Ferrari 575M? She would just like to come as a spectator though and not put her car on the track.
Speedracer, I'm sure that want be a problem for her to drive up to check it out...Adrian

Speedracer24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speedracer24, talk to acrsteve on that.

Thanks Phil I will :) You should come up to the Scarsdale Concours on the 21st if you can. I will be there taking pictures and if you can make it let me know.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting everyone there on Sat. This is my first track experience so besides a helmet, long-sleeve shirt and pants what else should I bring (besides gas money)?

- Tony

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
as the new guy the other Viper members get to take your ride for a couple of laps then when we arre done the new guy usually buys the guys lunch ,and if your lucky Adrian won't be really hungry

Russ

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as the new guy the other Viper members get to take your ride for a couple of laps then when we arre done the new guy usually buys the guys lunch ,and if your lucky Adrian won't be really hungry

Russ
LOL :D
What a card!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ,I want be hungry but I will be STARVING :D SPANKER I'm looking forward to meeting you also and the FREE LUNCH :nana: .It want be hard to spot me I stand out a little more than the other guys ;) Adrian

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
too funny

and come lunchtime that crazy greek will be the first guy on line. so you can spot him that way too.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm leaving my house at 7am. I live in Cheshire, CT which is about 50 miles from Lakeville. I'll be heading up 84W to Rte 8 North.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like im gonna be attending but NOT racing... :(

***, wanna drive up ? im gonna have the doc in tow i think or even in the car.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil lets meet up with D and all head up together. Russ are you in ? D give us the time...***

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have received PM's from many people asking if it was ok to come and watch......The answer is YESSSSS please do, we look forward to meeting all of you. Please let them know at the gate you are with the Viper club.For those of you that have never been to Lime Rock you will love it.There are natural grandstands which make for some great viewing areas and you will have full access to all areas. :)

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil lets meet up with D and all head up together. Russ are you in ? D give us the time...***

need to find out what time tator is leaving in the AM saturday. once i find that out we'll meet him at exit 6 on the 684 on the exit ramp like we usually do when heading north with him

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

need to find out what time tator is leaving in the AM saturday. once i find that out we'll meet him at exit 6 on the 684 on the exit ramp like we usually do when heading north with him

You guys should meet at the Mobil up on the Hutch and then meet Chuck and Rob right at 684 exit #6. I have a call in to Chuck, but I think he said he was leaving his shop at 6AM.

PLUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM's gonna be there! Where's YoTTTTTTTT?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're coming down 684 to I-84, I can join up with you when you pass through Waterbury. I'll bring the donuts.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're coming down 684 to I-84, I can join up with you when you pass through Waterbury. I'll bring the donuts.
It's UP 684 for us...and the route after 684 is north on rte 22.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am coming up early Sat with truck and trailer can any one tell me the best way to get there by truck .If Chuck needs to bring anything to the track I can stop by and take it up with me

Russ