NY/CT Region LIMEROCK PARK DRIVING EVENT - Entry Form

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, my sense of direction is messed up. I'm starting from the middle of CT so it's mostly back roads for me. The scenic route. If anyone is traveling this route I'd be happy to meet up with you.

You must be registered for see images

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I may be somewhat close to you. :D I live near Choate..
Trying to find out if it is too late to get in on this... I may just go for the ride any way..

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
what time are the guys going to be passing 311 AND rt 22 (patterson ny)?????

I could be there waiting for the pack.

vd..

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys should meet at the Mobil up on the Hutch and then meet Chuck and Rob right at 684 exit #6. I have a call in to Chuck, but I think he said he was leaving his shop at 6AM.

PLUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM's gonna be there! Where's YoTTTTTTTT?

OK I'll be leaving my place at or near 0600 and will be at 684 exit 6 by 0615! I will be in the FASTEST red Viper :nana: and Rob will be driving my blue w/white Indy Pace Truck.

Dmitry, should be by 311 @ 0645-0700?

This WILL be a lot of fun!! :cool:

Speedracer24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After Limerock is everyone heading straight back to NY? It would be great if we could go out to dinner somewhere if anyone is interested. For the route out I will be taking Route 44W, onto Route 7S to Route 112W. I can't wait for this Saturday!! :nana: :nana:

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know a few of us are staying at the Interlaken. If anyone wants, we could probably arrange a dinner there.

But folks are going to be pretty beat after a day at the track. Except of course, those that are spending the day having a picnic in the paddock. ;)

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone please remember we are on rain or shine.If we have occasional showers the track usually dries out in a 10-15 minutes so we will have a dry track.Please remember in our cars the key to driving them well is to be smooth and there is no better way to teach that then in the rain in a very safe environment.

06 VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey anyone want to buy my spot. I'm paid in full so i know there were some people who missed the deadline. Here's your chance. PM me im sure the brass wont mind..

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did he say RAIN you mean get my tires wet you must be KIDDING LOL hay Steve if its raining do I still have to put air in my tires? lol

Russ

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay everybody make fun of the brother :D Brothers don't like to drive in the rain and hang out outside. Not even if the FOOD is FREE Adrian :nana:

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rain *****! I didn't sign up in the first place, but if I did, and for all you who did.....you HAVE TO STILL GO ! You never know....

Have fun

AC

Just so everyone understands the Club's responsibilty....

We HAVE to pay for the date regardless of the weather. That's the only reason why we make the entries non-refundable.

For the record, the Club also subsidizes a small portion of member's entry fee. We CAN afford to do that, but we canNOT afford to bear the $9,000 fee for the day.

sshorty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ,I want be hungry but I will be STARVING :D SPANKER I'm looking forward to meeting you also and the FREE LUNCH :nana: .It want be hard to spot me I stand out a little more than the other guys ;) Adrian

did someone mention food, and free food at that? damn, i wish i was going now, who cares about viper on a race track going really really fast, im all about the free food...i guess ill have to wait til next time.

Have fun guys...lime rock is a great track and the ride there can be almost as exciting with great windy roads and scenery

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was out at Pocono once, and there you MUST go to every event, probably for the same $$ reasons, and the fact that you never know which way the clouds will go out there. Anyway, we had about 20 minutes of track time and it poured after that. We were still out on the track, but brought down to 80 mph. So there I am, out on the back straight of Pocono in my ******* RT/10, drenched. I laughed at myself for even being out there, packed up and left. But that's the way it goes. It's the price we pay for track time.

Good luck.

AC

sshorty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All you guys that are thinking of not going due to a chance of rain, you should reconsider. Like Steve said the rain is the best time to learn your car on the track especially in a safe environment. Not only that, but you will have the oportunity to have an instructor teach you how to drive fast in the rain on a very technical course....have fun guys and i better see pictures on sunday!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there rain or shine. I don't think that driving in the rain on the track is the problem. It sounds like a lot of us have to drive a long distance to get to the track which is never fun in the rain, in a Viper, on back roads in CT. Should be blast once we get there though! Besides, it's not as if the paint is going to wash of the car from the rain, :confused: right???

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if it rerally means anything, but the local forecast at Limerock is showing "few showers with a 30% precipitation possibility" for Saturday after 6 AM.

Maybe we'll get lucky?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched the CBS weather report for the NY area, and it's improving. Weather guy says just a hit or miss chance of a shower Saturday and Sunday, but mostly rain free.

Have fun!

99t1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for a trailer, I would go throgs neck, 95n, 287w, 684n, ends and turns in to 22n, watch for flatfoots on 22.

...actually the same without a trailer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456