P L U M...........................................

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott: I'll let Phil know you're trying to get him...and yep, I know where he'll be tomorrow too, lol~!
~juli
BTW: Any update on ETA for your '08???? Thought it was gonna be this week or so?
Phil may be having a little TOOO much fun today to check the forums or his email yet!
:drive::drive::drive::drive::drive::drive::drive::D:D:D~!

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a strange email from him. It was three pages of VVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a strange email from him. It was three pages of VVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

This is a good sound! It's almost as good as that sound when you bite into a Wizard's egg.:D
Plum, post when you stop for fuel!!!! :2tu:

Juli, City has been making this sound for a while now :smirk: and I hear he maybe making that sound with his right foot soon! :drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a good sound! It's almost as good as that sound when you bite into a Wizard's egg.:D
Plum, post when you stop for fuel!!!!
Juli, City has been making this sound for a while now :smirk: and I hear he maybe making that sound with his right foot soon! :drive:

Yessssss, it IS a GOOD sound~!!!! GOOD for Phil~! Scott...that is funny...I got the SAME EMAIL!!! Only mine said **** it's FASSSSSSSSST~!
Hmmmm...the sound when you bite into your eggs, Chuck is an ongoing YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
I HOPE that Scott will be making the 'sound' with his FOOT soon~! :drive::2tu: ~juli

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott would be making VVVAAAARRROOOOMMMMM

sounds already if he had taken the black and not

demanded GREEN!!!!!!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

with matching wheels.

Skeeter

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's good. he's in GA hanging with *******-boy right now. But assuming he lives to tell we will all see him tomorrow. and some lucky ones tonight!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's good. he's in GA hanging with *******-boy right now. But assuming he lives to tell we will all see him tomorrow. and some lucky ones tonight!

He's the lucky one, he gets to hang with YOU~! :headbang: AND 1tony1 amongst others~~~HOW lucky can one guy be?????:headbang: Chad AND *******??? :headbang: :cool: Chip? ricksrt10? Flash Gordon? Good gosh, who else do ya need? lol ~juli
Skeeter: Yeah, we will ALL remember the uhhhhhhhhhhhh 'mix-up' with Scott's order? :smirk: BLACK RULES!~! ~juli

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
made it to josephs house at about 930-10. got to the hotel room just now. going to sleep now. but with a damn b ig smile... :)

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with it Plum, you have waited a loooooooooooong time.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERYVERYVERY happy for you, Phil!!!! As Jon said, you have been PATIENTLY (heh heh!) a-waiting! :2tu:
TOTALLY ENJOY~~~!!!! Have fun at 1tony1's picnic...don't forget about us lowly unable-attendees :cool:....juli

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanx jon, it HAS been a longtime

juli, you know as well as anyone how this journey has been for me...im enjoying it, BIGTIME

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum seems very pleased with the car so far. It looks, and sounds AWESOME!:headbang:. We enjoyed meeting you Phil. Hope your trip home is as good as it's been so far.:2tu: Viper Twins were honored you wanted your picture taken with them.:cool:

-Chip

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanx jon, it HAS been a longtime
juli, you know as well as anyone how this journey has been for me...im enjoying it, BIGTIME

Yes, my friend, I DO...and have NO CLUE where your '''''''patience'''''' came in there~!
LOL...I'm GLAD you are enjoying it...you deserve it~~:2tu:!
Glad you got to meet Chip and what's this about the VIPER TWINS???? 2 VIPERS I presume???? :dunno::dunno::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::lmao: Again, TOTALLY enjoy! ~juli

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chip, those twins are YOURS ?.....i had no idea. id have been MUCH nicer to ya if id have known....lol

i had a blast meeting everyone down there.

Ya'll are some nice people down dare... :)

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, they fit right in:2tu:. Tawkin giss like us 'fore they went home...ya'll:D We had a blast. Lot's of pics and video probably from Tony's BBQ.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rob and i both cant wait to get back down south with our cars again.

next time im gonna make sure to spend another day or so there though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187