Please help me decide on my wrap...

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wrap guy is coming tomorrow and my original plan was remove the wrap from my roof, exposing the factory gloss black paint and wrapping the front bumper with center gloss black section to mimic the ACR design. I'm leaving the decklid alone. Now that the wheels are on and the hood is gloss black im having second thoughts about the roof. Do you guys think i should leave it flat or do it gloss?

You must be registered for see images attach

2easy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an 08 i believe on youtube that might help. search for viper wrap. Its flat like yours but does gloss stripes. Nice imo. Check it out

lotti

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think it's going to depend how well the gloss black wrap on the bumper matches the hood

I agree with this but I would also have to consider doing the deck lid as well, or call it a day and wrap the hood in matt. By the way that is one bad ass looking snake.

2easy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Absolute, are those boarded up windows? Tells me your level of financial dedication to your viper is unparalleled. Car first, windows whenever. Love it!

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an 08 i believe on youtube that might help. search for viper wrap. Its flat like yours but does gloss stripes. Nice imo. Check it out

Will do, thanks for the info!

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Absolute, are those boarded up windows? Tells me your level of financial dedication to your viper is unparalleled. Car first, windows whenever. Love it!

Lol it sure looks like it LMAO. No its filled in! Part of the house design. Looks like **** in that pic.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd think a gloss / matte combo ACR design would be absolutely awesome. Whatever you do, share pics when its done. Loving those wheels.

2easy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol it sure looks like it LMAO. No its filled in! Part of the house design. Looks like **** in that pic.

lol....shizzle i said abosolute instead of anton....sorry bro. All kidding aside, nice ride brother, (and house) Hope you find that vid on youtube.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol....shizzle i said abosolute instead of anton....sorry bro. All kidding aside, nice ride brother, (and house) Hope you find that vid on youtube.

Thanks bro! I did find a flat vert with gloss stripes. :(

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang that car is sweet. What were you asking???

Haha! I'd go with the original idea. Gloss black roof!

I guess worst case I can always wrap it again lol. I'm gonna do the bumper first and see what it looks like then go from there.

PootyP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just curious, round about how much does it cost to wrap a car like that and how does it hold up to chips and scratches. Say if i wanted a diff color than my car now

Thanks

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious, round about how much does it cost to wrap a car like that and how does it hold up to chips and scratches. Say if i wanted a diff color than my car now

Thanks

previous owner did the wrap and it cost him 3k. Its been two years and 15k miles and it looks great!

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's amazing durability!
No rock chips and chinks in the front?

Zero! PM me if you need the company that did this. They used a laminate over the matte wrap which gives it more durability and keeps the matte protected from all the elements. Also makes it VERY easy to clean the car!

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am contemplating doing my GenV when it comes in, in matte orange - but i think the dimensions of the GenV hood are too big (the largest width made is 60'')

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For some reason I can't quite understand. I think flat looks bad ass. I would maybe make the hood flat and be done with it.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For some reason I can't quite understand. I think flat looks bad ass. I would maybe make the hood flat and be done with it.

my original hood was flat. To me, there was to much flat and it made the car too dull.