Roe TT

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish all the best with these TT set-ups, but a TT set-up will never be on my Viper. Could care less if it makes 1,000 hp. Not the torque curve I desire for my Viper or driving style. Not going to cut and hack my car up for a TT set-up, like most seem to be these days. It's pure bolt on or nothing!

No Gen III Supercharger beyond a Paxton, I guess just answered my two year question on my direction now. Was holding out for screw type blower set-up, but I might as well have waited on the front porch for a unicorn.

In the end, it looks like it is going to be hard to beat the Woodhouse type of package with the Paxton, Quafe and Motons, I still need on top of all the other bolt on mods I have.

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any updates on this Roe TT ?

Sean just finished my 06 and on 6 psi it made 658 rwhp and 675 rwtq SAE corrected. The only other mods to the car are B&B exhaust with high flow cats and 3:55 gears.

At 7.5 psi it made 720 rwhp and 738 rwtq SAE corrected. There is a boost controller installed I will be saving the 7.5 psi for the drag strip and run the 6 psi as the daily driver. Even though paxton seems to feel 8 psi is safe to run all the time. This is just my personal feeling that kind of HP is high for the stock internals, but to run it occasionally at the track... why not?? All in all I think this came out pretty damn good!!!

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean just finished my 06 and on 6 psi it made 658 rwhp and 675 rwtq SAE corrected. The only other mods to the car are B&B exhaust with high flow cats and 3:55 gears.

At 7.5 psi it made 720 rwhp and 738 rwtq SAE corrected. There is a boost controller installed I will be saving the 7.5 psi for the drag strip and run the 6 psi as the daily driver. Even though paxton seems to feel 8 psi is safe to run all the time. This is just my personal feeling that kind of HP is high for the stock internals, but to run it occasionally at the track... why not?? All in all I think this came out pretty damn good!!!

Please post some photos of the engine compartment so we can see what Sean did and how it looks.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So did you basically put the stage 2 kit on your car with stock internals? I'm assuming so since you said you had a boost controller. It might be a little tough to keep your finger off that controller!:)

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So did you basically put the stage 2 kit on your car with stock internals? I'm assuming so since you said you had a boost controller. It might be a little tough to keep your finger off that controller!:)

Or you can say i did the stage one kit and just added the controller. I plan on building the motor at the end of this season, so I wanted the controller there and ready to go.

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is correct to the fact its the only additional charge to the TT setup. But this is also where the motor gets built. So thats why I say stage one with the controller. Ketchup or Catsup?? LOL.... Now if I had the motor built by Sean it would be and official stage two.

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here are the 3 dyno pulls 4.5 psi, 6 psi, and 7.5 psi

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I see why Sean was excited about his new TT kit now. Not gonna downgrade from my Roe blower though. I plan to upgrade my 2.4L blower to the 2.8L later this year when Sean gets the final "kit upgrade" perfected. should put me about 800rwhp for Daily driving. Probably maintain the same 20mpg mileage too! If I figured I could use 900, 1000 or more very often I'd discontinue my Nitrous and go TT, but for an occaissional blast the Nitrous adds more than I need. I plan to wear out my 01 Roe blown car in another 60K miles

quote"No Gen III Supercharger beyond a Paxton, I guess just answered my two year question on my direction now. Was holding out for screw type blower set-up, but I might as well have waited on the front porch for a unicorn."

Sean did develop the Gen 3 TS supercharger. Problem is that you need to order it (give him a deposit) and once there's enough orders he'll get all the kits built and assembled. Problem is that with the new economy it's too expensive to have $8K kits sitting on the shelves waiting for customers. I saw Sean's Silver Gen 3 vert at VOI X and it sounded great.

Ted

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the car was delivered this morning just before I has to leave for work. So it came off the truck and into the garage and off to work I......... Well not so fast I am just going to have to be late today. Time to take it for a test drive.
So when the car was dropped off the driver explained how the boost controller worked and how to change the boost settings. Sure yup I got it no problem now where are the keys.
I hop in the car check the controller to see what setting it is at. HMMM maybe I should have actually paid attention on the instructions for its use!!! Oh well here we go.
Through the neighborhood it acts just like stock. Out on the street one, two, three 40 mph no big deal still feels like stock. Okay highway time one two three 40 mph okay lets play half throttle boost sets in 70 mph car looses traction and there goes the rear end... WOO HOO!!!! This setup works awesome and wow 720 RWHP feel pretty damn good. I did this a couple times never much more than half throttle in any gear. Okay gotta go to work. Well those Nitto drag radials i ordered need to get put on asap. Lets get tires off the car before I go to work. Into the truck they go along with the Nittos. Okay now its time for work. So I call Sean and asked what did you do to my alignment ( in a serious and concerned tone) Sean nothing why. Well Sean I am not going to send the final payment until we straighten this out. Very concerned he says why whats wrong. I told him when I go down the road the rear of the car is constantly pulling to the right!! He then laughed realizing I was joking. So I asked about the controller and how to determine the setting and change the settings. Well to my surprise the car was at its lowest setting. Are you kidding me the car pulled that hard half throttle with only 4.5 psi of boost??? Oh baby wait till I set it to 7.5 psi.

Well short day at work gotta those tires mounted. So back at home now Nittos go on the car. Time for another test drive. Ah much better half throttle no slip.

Okay now lets change the boost setting and see what happens. 6 psi first. Getting more comfortable with the power curve now going 3/4 throttle tires are still sticking and the car is pulling so hard. Okay 7.5 psi lets hit the thruway and see how it goes. Third gear about 50 mph half 3/4 throttle and the car quickly revs and bang 4th gear before i know it 120 mph and the tires held tight. Okay lets try that one more time full throttle though. When I say it revs up fast.... I mean fast it felt as if I just laid my foot to the floor and I immediately had to bang 4th and quickly approaching 140 mph tires still holding tight.

Back on the town roads secondary highway. Lets try a standing start, light throttle to get rolling the BANG to the floor one two three i flew through the gears so fast front end raised the entire way and the tires held in there like a champ. I have had some damn fast cars in the past always supercharged. My first experience with a TT setup and all I can say is WOW!! The tires are a definite though without traction the car would be in the tulips or no fun to drive due to not being able to use the power.

Sean did an awesome job with this TT setup. Very neat and professional looking as you would expect. I cant say enough positive things about the power and driveability of the car. Next stop the is the drag strip to see the true test of the power. :headbang:

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DAMN YOU GONABITE!

I was planning on putting a Paxton on this winter and had a pretty good deal going. Now I think I'm gonna have to spend more money and go with the ROE TT kit!

Did Sean say the 7.5 lbs will be safe to run on a regular basis with the stock bottom end?

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sean did an awesome job with this TT setup. Very neat and professional looking as you would expect. I cant say enough positive things about the power and driveability of the car. Next stop the is the drag strip to see the true test of the power. :headbang:

Good to here it worked out the way you wanted! :2tu:
I posted a few of your pics in the other thread...you can link
them or just take new ones.
Cheers bro!

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DAMN YOU GONABITE!

I was planning on putting a Paxton on this winter and had a pretty good deal going. Now I think I'm gonna have to spend more money and go with the ROE TT kit!

Did Sean say the 7.5 lbs will be safe to run on a regular basis with the stock bottom end?

Well seeing paxton runs 8 psi on there basic kit I would say that 7.5 is no problem and as we know turbos are less demanding on the motor than a supercharger. But what it really comes down to is the calibration on the fuel and timing. Well keep checking with me and ill give you all the feed back you want good and bad, (if there is any bad) to try and help you make an educated decision. I wont be ***** footing with the car so I will be able to give you some good feedback.

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to here it worked out the way you wanted! :2tu:
I posted a few of your pics in the other thread...you can link
them or just take new ones.
Cheers bro!

Thanks Mike. Your going to have your hands full when you get your car, another 500 HP over what I have!!!! :omg:

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll definitely keep in touch about this. Are you still running the stock clutch? If so, does it seem to be holding the power well?

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll definitely keep in touch about this. Are you still running the stock clutch? If so, does it seem to be holding the power well?

Yes the stock clutch is holding up so far I did a few standing launches these Nittos really stick and the clucth held up. I am actually surprised about this. I put about 200 miles on the car today mostly spirited driving and then a little steady cruising. All went well and I am extremely happy with the cars performance.

Proshop

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:chair:

Great.....just what I need.....another power adder option. Damn you and damn the reasonable price. Im taking the cousins out of the couch as I type.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not digging the looks..Paxton looks necer to me... but for the price and the TT prestige this is hard to beat

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth