"Save the Wizard" T-Shirts?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone design a "Save the Wizard" or "Save Tator's" t-shirts for us in support of Chuck and his crew? Possibly have the proceeds go towards Chuck's legal bills or whatever he can use the money in help fighting Chrysler. DamnYankee: How about working your t-shirt design skills for us? :D The more I read about Chuck's situation with Chrysler the more my blood boils. t-shirts seem like an easy way to get the word out about Tator's fight!

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll see if I can whip something up.

I use cafepress.com - I can probably mark up about $4 per shirt with them ($19.99) then I can setup some type of transfer into another account? (Paypal??)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a gentlemen that I work with locally that is pretty cheap T Shirt wise for all my events. I think they run about $6 or less a shirt for costs. I can double check if people are interested.

dun4791

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think this is an excellent idea. Chuck has helped me many times, and this would be an excellent way for us to show him support and help raise some funds for his dealership. If someone gets them made, Im in.....

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone thought of getting in touch with the t.v.networks or shows like the "Today Show " or "Good Morning America" and explaining to them what is happening to the wizard and his Historical landmark? Once the story hits on those programs DC will have to back off and make him exempt from the closure's. some of you on the east coast must have some contacts or know someone that has contacts. Even if your local news does the story maybe the network shows will pick it up. If someone can spend some time outside the studios with a sign "Save Tators Dodge" and get their attention with a viper out front of the studios with signs or girls and guy in bathing suits holding signs.(it worked a little while ago) on Today Show...they got allot of attention. Mabey the New York club members can do a ralley at the studios to get some air time and punch out the message on the air.
Hey DC..wouldn't it be nice for you to say you stand by your products and your PEOPLE!!! you should not charge Chuck Tator not one red cent because they have stood behind you and your products for all these years...you dont have any dealership that has shown you this thu all these years.

Last edited:

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMHO it would be really bad business to shut down a dealer that provides such good will and service and other support to Chrysler and Dodge customers. Chrysler L.L.C. If you are reading this(and someone probably is) get your head on correctly here your company was started and built on these mom and pop stores dont kill them!

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll buy a shirt for each person in my posse. The I'll take a group shot post it here and in our local paper. I think the Good Morning America/Today Show idea is awesome.....if it takes money to do this count me in.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great idea.

Actually I emailed Dan and Jerry (NEVCA president) yesterday about doing shirts. Like we did for the Saratoga car show. We are looking into it. I think we need to get Chuck's feedback on this first.

My idea is a bright shirt that everyone can wear at VOI on the opening day. Something that can be seen in a crowd.

Lets see what we can get going.