The ultimate race of all times!!!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lambo's are VERY well built cars and they are defnitly in my top 5 cars I would like to own before I die.

1. Viper
2. bugatti (think thats how your spell it)
3. Saleen S7
4. Lambo
5. Ferrari

in that order

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As for those little blowers, im going to call my guys at SP and see if they want to do a test with them on my Lambo. Since you say the ram air also helps, my car has the ULTIMATE ram air, with the 2 roof scoops bringing air directly to the air filters.

hell if your Ram air is that good you MAY even see 3.5 psi or so but if you do test it let me know how it turns out I would be interested to see the results.

On the SV there are 2 huge roof scoops that funnel air directly into the air boxes. On my car ive even enlarged the air inlets.

Do you have forced induction on that car at all?

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can tell you first hand, I drove his stang right before and right after it is HANDS DOWN the best bolt on I have seen yet.

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No the car has no forced induction as of yet, unless you count the nitrous. On the Diablo id have to mount 2 of those electric superchargers. I wonder how it well it would work.

I also agree, the lambo is very well built, a Ferrari by comaprison seems very fragile.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lambo's are VERY well built cars and they are defnitly in my top 5 cars I would like to own before I die.

1. Viper
2. bugatti (think thats how your spell it)
3. Saleen S7
4. Lambo
5. Ferrari

in that order

I only have a list of 3 must haves:
1) Viper
2) Ferrari
3) Lambo
:2tu:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going for a used Murceilago end of year. I'm praying that I can get the guy down the block to FINALLY make up his mind!

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Murcielago is awesome. In Jan we took my friends brand new 04 Murcielago to the track in Ca. Im having a brain fart and cant think of the name. The one that goes up into the hill, starts with a C. Dammnnn

Anyway, it was soo much fun, car just corners unbelievably, so comfortable, easy to drive, and lots of power. Gallardo is a better track car though.

DB/Paxton SRT-10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was cruzing around Huntington Beach on Sunday enjoying the day, when I saw something I couldn't believe, a real Lamborghini Diablo VT flying up from behind me. The Diablo was bright yellow, and ready to rock-and-roll. The Diablo and I raced five times, every time was the same verdict, the Diablo got SPANKED!!!!

$350,000. Car got owned!!! lol

Just got off the phone with a friend of mine named Harry who owns a motorcycle shop. He is a kind of crazy guy with various Ferraris and other fast cars. He was telling me about his new yellow Lamborghini Diablo VT and how he got beat by a red Viper SRT-10. I said, hey, I think I read about this a few weeks ago. He said "I'm done racing Vipers". :headbang:

DB

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was cruzing around Huntington Beach on Sunday enjoying the day, when I saw something I couldn't believe, a real Lamborghini Diablo VT flying up from behind me. The Diablo was bright yellow, and ready to rock-and-roll. The Diablo and I raced five times, every time was the same verdict, the Diablo got SPANKED!!!!

Just got off the phone with a friend of mine named Harry who owns a motorcycle shop. He is a kind of crazy guy with various Ferraris and other fast cars. He was telling me about his new yellow Lamborghini Diablo VT and how he got beat by a red Viper SRT-10. I said, hey, I think I read about this a few weeks ago. He said "I'm done racing Vipers". :headbang:

DB

3 things

# 1. why is it crazy guys named harry ALWAYS own bike shops lol
# 2. He will more then likely buy a viper now
# 3. I can sense allanlambo commin back now lol

DB/Paxton SRT-10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
By the way for Mr. allanlambo's information, I have ridden with Harry in his Ferrari 512 TR and he drives like a F...n maniac...full powershifts and the like. If ViperMike blew his doors off, it was not for Harry's timidity or lack of skill.

DB

PS: He was going to loan me the Diablo this weekend

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way for Mr. allanlambo's information, I have ridden with Harry in his Ferrari 512 TR and he drives like a F...n maniac...full powershifts and the like. If ViperMike blew his doors off, it was not for Harry's timidity or lack of skill.

DB

PS: He was going to loan me the Diablo this weekend

im SOOO glad you said that. Just for the sake of that would be the next thing.

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha, i had a TR. Good luck powershifting that, so i call Bulllllllshittt. Anyway, as i said, a Diablo Vt is the SLOWEST DIABLO, and im sure a modded SRT can win. Stock for stock ....no way with equal drivers.

Krazy PSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Consider yourself lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2003 SRT-HEFFNER TWINTURBO "1040RWHP&1135RWTQ"
1999 DIABLO VT-HEFFNER TWIN SUPERCHARGED "620hp&740tq"
2005 MERCEDES CL65-HEFFNER MODIFIED&TUNED "650HP&830TQ"
2005 MURCIELAGO ROADSTER-HEFFNER SOON TO BE TWINTURBOED
2005 AUDI A8 (STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 20INCH HRE'S)
2003 HUMMER H2 HEFFNER WHIPPLECHARGED/6SPEED TRANSMISSION CONVERSION
2006 CLS 55
2005 T REX
1970 HEMI CUDA

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha, i had a TR. Good luck powershifting that, so i call Bulllllllshittt. Anyway, as i said, a Diablo Vt is the SLOWEST DIABLO, and im sure a modded SRT can win. Stock for stock ....no way with equal drivers.

knew that one was commin LMAO

DB/Paxton SRT-10

Viper Owner
Reaction score

What is your problem? Nobody said that a Diablo can't beat a Viper. We just said that THAT Diablo couldn't beat THAT Viper. Even the Diablo owner was gracious enough to admit that. By the way, your call of "B....S..." is wrong. Harry does routinely powershift his 512 TR like Mr. Toad on crack. In fact, the hapless Harry blew his 2nd gear doing just such a maneuver. That is why I won't let him drive my Viper!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What is your problem? Nobody said that a Diablo can't beat a Viper. We just said that THAT Diablo couldn't beat THAT Viper. Even the Diablo owner was gracious enough to admit that. By the way, your call of "B....S..." is wrong. Harry does routinely powershift his 512 TR like Mr. Toad on crack. In fact, the hapless Harry blew his 2nd gear doing just such a maneuver. That is why I won't let him drive my Viper!

just gotta get used to it, everytime a lambo gets spanked he calls B.S.

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Stugots, i call BS, sort of the way members of this board call BS on your power claims.

As for Db?Paxton:
"What is your problem? Nobody said that a Diablo can't beat a Viper. We just said that THAT Diablo couldn't beat THAT Viper. Even the Diablo owner was gracious enough to admit that. By the way, your call of "B....S..." is wrong. Harry does routinely powershift his 512 TR like Mr. Toad on crack. In fact, the hapless Harry blew his 2nd gear doing just such a maneuver. That is why I won't let him drive my Viper!"

Isnt that what i said also? As for the powershifting, which i consider clutchless shifting, youd blow more than 2nd gear in a TR. Tranny will grenade, do it once. Trust me, ive been through the horrors of TR ownership.

Epro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey allanlambo....

I was driving my minivan yesturday, when a Lamborghini came up from behind me. I floored it, and so did he. And he had like a 200 meter head start!!!! And I beat him in my total stock 1997 Pontiac Trans Sport Montana...

And later that day I was driving my 1988 Cavalier with the 2.0L engine.... And guess what man!?He came up behind me, and I beat him again! Man was I feeling good!

Then even later I was driving my grandfather's 84 Monte Carlo LS... Guess what!? He pulls up again, and then I beat him again!

Yeah it's BS, but I'm sure you've flung your fair share of BS before

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a new definition for powershifting to me. I always thought it meant shifting while the throttle pedal remained fully depressed. Shifting as fast as possible, sometimes including pre-loading the shifter. But clutchless??? Come on!

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, you are right. Dont know what i was thinking when i said that. Peddle mashed to the floor, and just banging the clutch quickly. Its been so long since ive done it, as its impossible in the DIablo also.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Stugots, i call BS, sort of the way members of this board call BS on your power claims.

yeah this place is full of people calling B.S. but that in no way means its not true HOWEVER the diffrence here is he has no video to show the race where in my case I have a dyno sheet saying my power claims.

What everyone needs to realize is just because something is not common does not mean it dident happen.

Can all vipers spank all lambos?? NO, did this one YES simple as that, Coul dit beat your lambo?? HELL NOOO, I mean you cant sit here for 100% and say it dident happen because none of us were there.

Krazy PSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey allanlambo....

I was driving my minivan yesturday, when a Lamborghini came up from behind me. I floored it, and so did he. And he had like a 200 meter head start!!!! And I beat him in my total stock 1997 Pontiac Trans Sport Montana...

And later that day I was driving my 1988 Cavalier with the 2.0L engine.... And guess what man!?He came up behind me, and I beat him again! Man was I feeling good!

Then even later I was driving my grandfather's 84 Monte Carlo LS... Guess what!? He pulls up again, and then I beat him again!

Yeah it's BS, but I'm sure you've flung your fair share of BS before

Epro, I'm sure your grandfather's 84 Monte Carlo would win against this individuals Lambo!!! It's pretty hard to win races when his tranny is in pieces on the ground because he decided to be a hero and powershift the sh.t out of it!!!! :rolleyes:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2003 SRT-HEFFNER TWINTURBO "1040RWHP&1135RWTQ"
1999 DIABLO VT-HEFFNER TWIN SUPERCHARGED "620hp&740tq"
2005 MERCEDES CL65-HEFFNER MODIFIED&TUNED "650HP&830TQ"
2005 MURCIELAGO ROADSTER-HEFFNER SOON TO BE TWINTURBOED
2005 AUDI A8 (STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 20INCH HRE'S)
2003 HUMMER H2 HEFFNER WHIPPLECHARGED/6SPEED TRANSMISSION CONVERSION
2006 CLS 55
2005 T REX
1970 HEMI CUDA

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 1 thinkg you need to remember Allan is just because you call B.S. does not mean it takes away the win over the lambo, and just because members call B.S. on my dyno #'s does not take the power away from my car or the enjoyment of it either.

Just keep in mind the way you come across is kind of "looking down" on the vipers because you own a lambo, and see I've talked to you a number of times on here so I know your a good guy but everyone else may take your words the wrong way.

Besides when you call B.S. you sure your not thinking of your car???? because if you are thats not fair because yours is one nasty **** lol and THAT would be cheating lol

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont understand why you guys keep saying that im calling BS on this race? Go up through the posts where i specificly wrote" I have no doubt that a modded SRT10 could beat a Diablo Vt."

I called BS on powershifting the TR.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont understand why you guys keep saying that im calling BS on this race? Go up through the posts where i specificly wrote" I have no doubt that a modded SRT10 could beat a Diablo Vt."

I called BS on powershifting the TR.

then maybe it was taken wrong (even looking back) it kinda looks like you called B.S on the whole race.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm im going to have to call BS on your race. The 99 Vt is extremely rare, they made 2 yellow for the U.S. Also, they are all 4 wheel drive.

ACTUALLY you did call B.S on the race LOOK!!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No i didnt. You guys may want to look up on 6 speed where a guy in a 996TT is claiming to have beaten, and pulling away from a Viper SRT in a bone stock 996TT.

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25826

1. theres no way he pulled on that SRT unless the driver SUCKED big time
2. Thanks for posting that reply about the Viper.

hey Allan J/W what kinda power are you pushin in you car? with and without the juice?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21