VIR @ Viperdays 2010 Video

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What an awesome track!!!!!! I had a blast running VIR this weekend with Viperdays. It is an unbelievable track. I can not believe how awesome the elevation changes and blind turns can be. Running only Texas tracks before this really makes me jealous of the East coast guys.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ig02a62jcM[/media]

OP
OP
F

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most amazing part was doing close to that before being able to see over the hill :)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that was such a fun weekend. I don't think I ever broke 150 in the straights....a testament to your higher exit speeds coming out of 17a and 11a. My heart was beating faster just watching the video...that was great!

I want to get back down there and keeping working on what I learned during the weekend, which was a TON of stuff.

And yeah, the crest on the back straight after 11a took some faith to stay on the gas. These ACR's really feel stuck to the ground at those speeds though.

Dave Scott

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What an awesome track!!!!!! I had a blast running VIR this weekend with Viperdays. It is an unbelievable track. I can not believe how awesome the elevation changes and blind turns can be. Running only Texas tracks before this really makes me jealous of the East coast guys.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ig02a62jcM[/media]

Nice driving. I see an easy 5-6 seconds there with some more seat time at VIR!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great Video and fun to see the elevation changes from the cockpit. Have run a portion of the track before, but wow, it is super cool to see the backside straight and touching 160 mph -- congrats and thanks for sharing.

:drive:

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very kool video looks like a lot of fun . One day I need to get out there looks like a fun track . Thanks for posting :2tu:

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice driving. Great Video!
I am so jealous. Yeah, those eastern boys have a lot more cool tracks to choose from than us, down here in Texas.

OP
OP
F

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish :( I had very few laps that were clean, typically 2 per session otherwise there was lots of traffic. These were my first laps of the session and one of the cleanest sessions for traffic.

Man, it is like you had the track to yourself! That must have been sweet!!

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, it would make a nice DREAM, to be out there all alone...I got to be on pole for one session, it was kinda like a dream come true except I had this blue Vette in my mirror getting a bit of my attention, followed by about 65 other cars! LOL.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets