We Have Two New Moderators

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes TWO, please welcome both LESLIE and VIPERTONY to the ranks of the Moderating staff around here. We have been watching and observing for the last six months in search of a few good Mods. These two were our unanimous selection.
We sincerely appreciate their dedication in stepping up to this task. :2tu:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad I got to post 6666 before this announcement.

Click click click...

YOU ARE BEING REDIRECTED TO AN ALTERNATE VIPER SITE

Click click click...

VIPER ALLEY WELCOMES YOU BACK DAVE

:D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! Heck..I spend too much time here anyway but now I have an excuse to spend ALL of my time here. I promise not to go mad with power.

Mwahahahahahahahaha!
drevilsm.jpg

...oops, too late.

Last edited:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome Tony and Leslie to the team!!

thanks for the assistance lee! watching over juli and dave is more than one person can handle. :2tu:

were are all set now!

:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

:lmao:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two more non-red Viper owning mods. Great, just what this place needed :smirk: I smell a conspiracy against me and Dave. Then again, this could work out for Dave. Or be very, very bad for Dave :rolaugh: Its kinda like dating a cop. Good for getting out of speeding tickets, but you have to cut out all the really bad stuff you do :D

Congrats Tony and Leslie!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
heck I am just trying to decide how to spend all that money I will be getting on the promotion haha!

thanks everyone

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Leslie and Tony. Thank you for agreeing to donate your time to the VCA Fora. I assume this means that Tony will now be releasing and posting some of his recipes on the Members Only portion of the site.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...funny, I was just thinking about what I can make for you that would hold up during a trip down the east coast. I didn't forget. :2tu:

V

Venomiss

Congratulations to Leslie and ViperTony!

Maybe you have all the patience in the world to deal with the
Wangdoodles and Hornswogglers and Snozzwangers and rotten Vermicious Knids."

Thank you for stepping up.
:santa6:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New Moderator: ViperTony too...!

Congratulations TONY!!!! Since I reposted a previous post of a reposted post for LESLIE...thought I'd do the same for YOU! Congratulations!!! Wonder who YOU are tasked to watch? BIG has me, Leslie has DAVE...who you got???
YOU will do a bang-up job, good for you!!! :headbang::headbang: ~juli

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: New Moderator: ViperTony too...!

Yes, congrats Tony!

I was not leavin you out when I made a thread for Leslie! It was right after I made the thread I noticed the "official" thread was also posted so I did not make you one as I thought my unofficial post would be de-posted so why create a second re-post! I hope that makes sence!;)

Anyhoo, Congrats and thanks for steppin up to the plate to patroll the boards!:2tu:

Robert

Yeah, who ARE you a watchin??

:eater::eater:

Robert

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome Tony and Leslie to the team!!
thanks for the assistance lee! watching over juli and dave is more than one person can handle. :2tu:
were are all set now!
:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop::lmao:

Ah, yes, but you see now I have a LOVING CORVETTE owner in MY corner!!!! HAH!
Congrats to both of you (yes, I reposted the repost on the posted posts on both of you)....I WELCOME the 'watching over'~!!!! :eater::eater: ~juli

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Are we really making threads to announce someone else made a thread now??? In that case, I'd like to point out that there is a new chick/no Viper thread in the Snake Pit :D For future reference, please only announce one new mod at the time. Announcing 2 mods at once is going to overload the server with 14 new threads for each new mod

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Are we really making threads to announce someone else made a thread now??? In that case, I'd like to point out that there is a new chick/no Viper thread in the Snake Pit :D For future reference, please only announce one new mod at the time. Announcing 2 mods at once is going to overload the server with 14 new threads for each new mod

I only did that because I did it for LESLIE, only fair to do it for TONY as well....:D
NO, I don't normally do that, but cus I hadn't CHECKED the posts beforehand (a habit I gotta get into more, I agree)...I didn't know there were other threads...okay, done 'splaining! YEP, caught the chicks w/NO viper pic threads, so now we'll have to come up with a beefcake w/o viper thread as well....hmmmm....beefcake with CORVETTES!
AH, and we got a WINNER TODAY!!!! :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh: ~juli
(Ease up, Chad...loosen up your shorts a bit! ;))

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...in my first official act, I moved Juli's duplicate posts o n the matter to this thread. Ah...who thought cleaning up would be soooo much fun. This is going to be great. I feel like Neo in the move "Matrix".

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

so now we'll have to come up with a beefcake w/o viper thread as well....hmmmm....beefcake with CORVETTES!

OH NO!! It has started!! And now one of the mods will support the vette beef thread too!:crying::crying: It might have a chance to live! :crying:

:rolaugh::eater:

Robert

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OH NO!! It has started!! And now one of the mods will support the vette beef thread too!:crying::crying: It might have a chance to live! :crying:
:rolaugh::eater:
Robert

OHHH, it's been alive and WELL, and you fellas have been GREAT contributors to it!
YEP, ONE of the MODS will be forever in MY corner...mwah-hah-hahhhhhhhh!
Oh, THANK YOU Tony for moving all my posts over to ONE thread...I really did NOT realize there were various other threads! SEE, you've made NO enemies yet!!! :2tu:
LOL...THANK YOUUUUUUU! ~juli

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just now starting to really get a grasp on what has happened here.

:hmmm:

Leslie being a mod... Yeah, I've got that OK. Not really worried either. If I'm bad, she'll just poke me in the ribs with a stick or something, and then I'll say I have some chocolates, and that will be it.

:kiss:

But this Tony fellow. What's his story? Is this another tough guy?

:nunu:

Until I've had a slice of his holiday pumpkin pie, or at least a greeting card in the mail, I can't really say that I'm smooth with this.

:grumble:

Anybody else feel this way?

:phone:

Huh? Do what?

:shark:

Oh.

Um, OK. So you want 3 coats of wax on the wheels too Tony?

:hail:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard to both the new mods! And a belated congrats to Dave on his 74,853,218th post - which was moderated down to 6,666. :D

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All that posting, reposting was making me dizzy. :spin:Congrats to both. I guess Tony needs a lot to do over the winter time since we can't take the Vipers out and harass the Vette owners.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets