Weird people

steve austin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well this was a very strange encounter that shocked me tonight. First off since purchasing my new car 3 weeks ago I have had nothing but great comments and I have been really enjoying it.

So my father and I go to a local car cruise tonight and at some of these cruise the guys with the old hot rods hate on some of the new cars that show up but not tonight. Everyone at the cruise was very interested in my Viper and I was very surprised. Met some great people and chatted over coffee.

UNTIL the real HATERS showed up!!! To my surprise it was a fellow viper owner. I thought for sure these 2 jabronis would chat considering we were both in our vipers but these guys never said more than 5 words all negative then just stood there compairing our cars. It was very weird to see this happen and I hope the viper guys are not like most of the prowler guys I have met when we cruise in that car.

Word to the wise. Don't player hate a appreciate!
You must be registered for see images

Steve Austin

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's too bad you got that response from fellow Viper owners...hope they are not VCA members!! Love your saying: Don't player hate, appreciate!! good line there. You've got a gorgeous Viper, congrats on your purchase, and just totally ENJOY!!! ~juli~

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great car ....Enjoy it ...

You will always get a few that spoil it but there are far more good owners out there that out way the bad.........

PS can i have 2 of your wheels PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL.....

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well this was a very strange encounter that shocked me tonight. First off since purchasing my new car 3 weeks ago I have had nothing but great comments and I have been really enjoying it.

So my father and I go to a local car cruise tonight and at some of these cruise the guys with the old hot rods hate on some of the new cars that show up but not tonight. Everyone at the cruise was very interested in my Viper and I was very surprised. Met some great people and chatted over coffee.

UNTIL the real HATERS showed up!!! To my surprise it was a fellow viper owner. I thought for sure these 2 jabronis would chat considering we were both in our vipers but these guys never said more than 5 words all negative then just stood there compairing our cars. It was very weird to see this happen and I hope the viper guys are not like most of the prowler guys I have met when we cruise in that car.

Word to the wise. Don't player hate a appreciate!
You must be registered for see images

Steve Austin
That was me! I hated you haircut. Mullets are out. Also what was with the cutoff jeans. Talk about protecting the family jewels. Next time come dressed to match your car......

:D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate on yellow Vipers, but thats just because they're slower than my red car (and because it irritates Baz :D ) and blue/whites because a good friend of mine has one and he refers to my car as "red piece of ****", but besides those couple mistakes by Dodge, all Vipers are great ;) :D . I'm assuming the guys you're referring to owned Gen 1 and or 2's? I'm sure you know, but some guys/gals just dont like the Gen 3 as much, because growing up, a Viper was the Gen 1 and 2 bodystyle. Everything evolves, it just takes people time to get used to some of the evolutions. I, for one, love the FE coupes and other Gen 3's, but yes it did take me a little while to come to terms with the new looks. Ignore the haters and drive yours til the wheels fall off! :drive: :2tu:

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey I am one of those Prowler guys. See all you Viper guys are always picking on us Prowler guys. I am also one of those Viper guys, not the trash talking one. Does this mean I should pick on myself! I am all confused.

Really, some people are very nice and some people are jerks. It does not matter what they drive. Please don't think that all Prowler people are the same, just the same not all Viper people are equal.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I am one of those Prowler guys. See all you Viper guys are always picking on us Prowler guys. I am also one of those Viper guys, not the trash talking one. Does this mean I should pick on myself! I am all confused.

Really, some people are very nice and some people are jerks. It does not matter what they drive. Please don't think that all Prowler people are the same, just the same not all Viper people are equal.

I have no idea what you just said, but when are you coming down to Jawga so we can go to *******? :drive: :2tu:

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Did you just throw up in your mouth? God I hate that taste.....

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate on yellow Vipers, but thats just because they're slower than my red car (and because it irritates Baz :D ) and blue/whites because a good friend of mine has one and he refers to my car as "red piece of ****", but besides those couple mistakes by Dodge, all Vipers are great ;) :D . I'm assuming the guys you're referring to owned Gen 1 and or 2's? I'm sure you know, but some guys/gals just dont like the Gen 3 as much, because growing up, a Viper was the Gen 1 and 2 bodystyle. Everything evolves, it just takes people time to get used to some of the evolutions. I, for one, love the FE coupes and other Gen 3's, but yes it did take me a little while to come to terms with the new looks. Ignore the haters and drive yours til the wheels fall off! :drive: :2tu:

:evilmad: :evilmad: :nono: :buttkick:

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are just insecure because they though they were the big men on campus with the only vipers and then you show up. you just crushed their fragile ego is all.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta agree with the other owners here, those goofs you met aren't representative of us as a group...but they are idiots everywhere....they were probably raised by dime-bag street hookers and it definitely shows with their negative attitudes as adults.

Good news is you have a great Viper and although it's not as fast as some of the other colors available, it's close! Us Graphite or Steel Grey owners aren't that vocal about it, but we know that ours are absolutely fastest. (DARPA and US Air Force actually did covert testing at Area 51 (which doesn't exist, wink wink) it's why they paint all the Air Force jets a similar color).

Regards,
Aaron

DSG2003SVT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a few in every crowd. I don't know why anyone would have anything bad to say about your car, that thing is perfect!
What front splitter do you have BTW?

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have owned 2 prowlers and still am a Prowler Club member. Never heard any prowler guys talking trash about Vipers. 99% want one.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If someone comes over an talks negative. Give it back to them, tell them to **** and if they don't watch out, you'll run them over! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc