What do you guys think?

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
car looks awsome i love the color i think stripes (black) for sure it brakes up the big hood but verry nice looking as is tooo..

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That color looks awesome on your RT/10. I've always thought it would look good on a GTS too. You may have started something.:2tu:

SFViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your Viper looks fantastic! who did the paint job? I'm looking for a good painter to spray my 2008 hood on my 2005 SRT Copperhead.

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you guys for all the positive remarks! I'm really glad I picked that color. As for stripes I'm not that into but maybe side fades. Venomiss can you photoshop my pic so that I could see how it would look? Here are a few more pics. I love how the color is so different in sunlight and in no light. I know I should have took the top off to take the pic but got lazy. Soon I'll have the top from AP and I'll take some more pics then.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Love the color & the rims, I wouldn't stripe it :nono: I would get a better top though, imo :smirk:

ChrisGNJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks amazing, I agree, no stripe or side fades. The black side exhaust has enough of an accent, the wheels look amazing, it's lowered, and the paint job just brings all of that out.

And dare I say it, I love the tan interior...:D

OW! STOP THROWING ROCKS!

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will love the 3-piece top. Did you get it in that color or are you having to get it painted?

OP
OP
T

toykami

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cagleman Yeah I'm gonna have the top painted by the shop that painted my car. Plus it will save me on some money since they'll paint it for free.