What does your forum name mean?

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Heck if I know......:dunno:

Actually mine is a shortened version of what i started with on the internet years ago. It was TrannyMan, which being car minded and owning transmission shops, tranny was always short for transmission.

Pretty simple right? Nope, I got a PM one day from some guy(?) wanting to know if I was a ***********..........

It's been
TMan ever since.

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The OK is for Oklahoma where I live, and the loneranger comes from the fact that my wife hates the Viper, never wanted me to get it and has never so much as sat in it. So, all most all of the time when I drive it I am by myself, alone. She finally physically touched the car, for the first time that I know of, last Saturday when the battery died and we had to push it back into the garage. She knows it is a special car because of all the attention neighbors and family have shown it. So, it is tolerated.

Hows your pre-nup?

N

Nobody

Nothing , Really....although I always wanted to be "Somebody"

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No prenup and she's liberal:nono: and I'm conservative:). There is much we don't agree on, but, I love her and we've been together 25 years:omg:. Being a conservative, I believe people have a right to their own beliefs, reguardless of how stupid:lmao: or uninformed:confused: they might be. And we all know there is alot of that out there.:crazy2: I'ts like my daddy used to say "if it's got ****:smirk: or tires:drive: it's going to give you problems." He wasn't wrong!:2tu:

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevan, my ship was a UH-1 C model gunship (similar to the ones you see now) The C models had no "cove" next to the transmission where the gunner and crew chief sat. Firewall was straight across. My ship had 2 mini guns, 14, 2.5 inch rockets, 2 M-60 machine guns (one was mine), 4 M-16's or M-14's and a couple of .38's for the pilots. On occasion, frag grenades, smoke grenades always, 2 flechete rockets ( the ones with 4 thousand little nails in em) Sometimes some "toys" we would trade for or buy. Lot's of cool stories too.