Wild wing night this Thursday May 16 7PM

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a rain or shine event. It is open to everyone who likes beer, wings and talking about vipers

Garrett has set up a guys night out for this week. Hope you all can make some time as Its gong to be a beauriful suuny 22 degrees celsius out. Shine the machines up and fillerup with gas and join up with a few guys and head up. No excuses. Can't say the wife cant make it. cant say the kids are busy, or going away for the weekend...Yet I do realize we all have lives

When: Thursday May 16th

Where: Wild Wings 8280 Hwy 27, unit 17 Vaughan

(Two blocks north of Hwy 7)

Time: 7:00 pm

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish it was closer cause i would go for sure.

Well, everything is closer when you drive a Viper.

Take a nice cruiseaccross the highway as it is going to be a wonderful day on Thursday. Guys night out Bud ! Wings beer lots of Viper talk etc...Lets do It. !!!

Hey, again, I do realize it is a treck and we all have busy lives and what not but, once you get in and shut that door and hear the roar of the motor, SHAZZAAAM !!! your hooked and your on your way. You;ll be here in no time

See what you can do Jeebs

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Take a nice cruiseaccross the highway as it is going to be a wonderful day on Thursday. Guys night out Bud ! Wings beer lots of Viper talk etc...Lets do It. !!!

Hey, again, I do realize it is a treck and we all have busy lives and what not but, once you get in and shut that door and hear the roar of the motor, SHAZZAAAM !!! your hooked and your on your way. You;ll be here in no time

The response for this event has been great! Even the weather is cooperating.....

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I don't mind a good drive and im not worried about putting K's on the car, but a 3.5 hour drive for wings, they better be really good wings. And on a day off would work better for me. I'd make a whole day of it.
Its early in the year and i WILL make it to a get together.

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't mind a good drive and im not worried about putting K's on the car, but a 3.5 hour drive for wings, they better be really good wings. And on a day off would work better for me. I'd make a whole day of it.
Its early in the year and i WILL make it to a get together.

I feel the same way when an event is hours away. But after I go I am always happy I went.

Ok, let me know if I get approved. lol

We don't want to many silver cars, it could dull all the other nice coloured cars....

PS: please tell me Robert is out of town

ElevatortecGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have also spoken to the Mopar God also when she was making dinner.. weather is confirmed good

zoombiu

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you have room for one more, and the weather stays good, id like to come out and meet the Ontario group

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have room for one more, and the weather stays good, id like to come out and meet the Ontario group

Sure do, The only reason I like a head count is to see how much of the parking lot to block off for our group.

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure do, The only reason I like a head count is to see how much of the parking lot to block off for our group.

Well, please reserve 2 spots for me as i hate to be crowded by all the...ahhmm...other colors as we call them. Plus....like your car ( red with yellow in it), I would hate to have another color illusion itself through my paint and cause this blemish as has yours.

Since it is for 7PM....

Silver ones will have to leave at 5
Red ones will have to leave at 5:30
Yellow ones will have to leave at 5:45
White ones for 6
Black ones for 6:30
copper ones for 6:45
SSG ones for 6:50
and...............

Blue with white striped ones...for 6:59

Now the above.....ahemm...colors are in no particular order, as those times are just my opinion. I am sure you could mix and match those colors and times and it wouldn't make a difference anyway. Other than the Blue ones of course. :headbang:

Last edited:

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, please reserve 2 spots for me as i hate to be crowded by all the...ahhmm...other colors as we call them. Plus....like your car ( red with yellow in it), I would hate to have another color illusion itself through my paint and cause this blemish as has yours.

Since it is for 7PM....

Silver ones will have to leave at 5
Red ones will have to leave at 5:30
Yellow ones will have to leave at 5:45
White ones for 6
Black ones for 6:30
copper ones for 6:45
SSG ones for 6:50
and...............

Blue with white striped ones...for 6:59

Now the above.....ahemm...colors are in no particular order, as those times are just my opinion. I am sure you could mix and match those colors and times and it wouldn't make a difference anyway. Other than the Blue ones of course. :headbang:

Actually we saved you your own spot at Walmart

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. Look at Goober err, I mean Garrett trash talking it up! :rolaugh:

And what's this comment about Robert out of town? ;)

And Slitherv6, what's this yellow leaving early business. :nunu:

:D

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Special thanks to Tommy (sitherv10) for helping to find a location to accommodate this event. Also to Mopar boy (Robert) for helping to organize parking. Not a bad turn out for a Thursday night.

You must be registered for see images attach

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a big thanks to Garrett for working so hard setting this up, coordinating traffic, chasing people in cars that tried to steal our parking spots, and answering "I'm lost" phone calls and texts faster than a school girl! :rolaugh: And we can't forget about the fact that he was out answering questions about the 1967 Viper the lady's husband had (that the wheels fell off of) while everyone was ordering food!

Thanks again! Was a great turn out. Wish I didn't have to leave so early.

Last edited:

10PISTNZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay

When we were talking about events you mentioned May 25 event at the Chrysler plant in Brampton. I mentioned that event was on the Queensway. This is whats on the Club Calender

"It's a free event for all Mopars but mostly Chargers, 300s and Challengers, but PT Cruisers usually have about 12 show up, as well as a dozen or so Neon SRTs, Rams and I know of at least 1 Fiat Abarth coming. There is usually about 100-120 cars show up.
No prizes or awards, it's a fun meet and greet.
Meet & Greet Scheduled For Saturday, May 25th, 2013!
1025 The Queensway
Etobicoke
ON, M8Z 6C7
"

Is there 2 for that day?

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correction , I mentioned Spring Fling at the Chrysler Parts Plant on Mississauga Rd . For May26 Sunday , its been going for 29 years :) not sure about details on the other event ? See you there :) QUOTE=10PISTNZ;3180670]Jay

When we were talking about events you mentioned May 25 event at the Chrysler plant in Brampton. I mentioned that event was on the Queensway. This is whats on the Club Calender

"It's a free event for all Mopars but mostly Chargers, 300s and Challengers, but PT Cruisers usually have about 12 show up, as well as a dozen or so Neon SRTs, Rams and I know of at least 1 Fiat Abarth coming. There is usually about 100-120 cars show up.
1025 The Queensway
Etobicoke
ON, M8Z 6C7
"

Is there 2 for that day?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

10PISTNZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jay
I will be at the Parts Plant on the Sunday. Looking forward to it. Went once before a long time ago. Not sure how long but since it's been going for 29 years it could of been 20 years ago even.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look forward to seeing you ! I will be working the front Gate till 11:30 am . I will try to save 8 to 10 parking spots for Viper Only ,on a first come first saved bases . I would do more but the Challenger / Cuda Guys would not be Happy . :omg: ;)
Thanks Jay
I will be at the Parts Plant on the Sunday. Looking forward to it. Went once before a long time ago. Not sure how long but since it's been going for 29 years it could of been 20 years ago even.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look forward to seeing you ! I will be working the front Gate till 11:30 am . I will try to save 8 to 10 parking spots for Viper Only ,on a first come first saved bases . I would do more but the Challenger / Cuda Guys would not be Happy . :omg: ;)

We will see you there. No clue with what yet though. :rolaugh:

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay

1025 The Queensway
Etobicoke
ON, M8Z 6C7
"

Is there 2 for that day?

The above event is on the 25th...where as Jays event is on the 26th of this month.

I personaly am doing both events if the gods will cooperate.

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. Look at Goober err, I mean Garrett trash talking it up! :rolaugh:

And what's this comment about Robert out of town? ;)

And Slitherv6, what's this yellow leaving early business. :nunu:

slither v6...lol..:rolaugh: that is way too funny,even if its acrediting me or not. v6...v6...v10..v6...:rolaugh:

Just for the record, i would be embarrased to bring my "yellow" viper among the others .,,,esp parking near the blue and whites.

I dont blame you. Although other "mellow yellows" had the audacity to show up...none dared park within 11 spots :headbang:

:D

Special thanks to Tommy (sitherv10) for helping to find a location to accommodate this event. Also to Mopar boy (Robert) for helping to organize parking. Not a bad turn out for a Thursday night.

that would make it 16 and a half cars^^^^^^^^^^

although I understand the reasoning behind taking half my car. I am under contract with a car modeling agency and cannot have pictures taken of the car without permission.:D

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that would make it 16 and a half cars^^^^^^^^^^

although I understand the reasoning behind taking half my car. I am under contract with a car modeling agency and cannot have pictures taken of the car without permission.:D

My agency wouldn't let me attend without getting written permission 2 weeks previous to event, that's why you don't see my car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave