Would like a catch can

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone make this or do I have to make my own. Oil pressure was dropping so I did a oil change and measured the old oil and only had 9.5 quarts in the pan. No oil leaks and I do the changes and always put 11 quarts of oil in.
Thanks.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wondering, do you have any picture of it Thanks
Im not much of a shutter bug unless at the track but search catch cans on here and there are some great photos owners have posted of the install. I cannot remember the brand of can but its the most widely used one and the cost was around 450 for the kit plus the install cost. I have it checked and drained if necessary at each oil change.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd at A&C Performance has a very professional appearing performance system that plumbs into the middle top of the valve covers. It will handle lots of blow-by, especially in HPDE or racing conditions.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does that seem like a LOT of oil usage? Not just a catch can issue? Not trying to raise alarms, but I'm curious.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does that seem like a LOT of oil usage? Not just a catch can issue? Not trying to raise alarms, but I'm curious.
Yes, I thought the same thing actually. Down 1 1/2 quarts as stated may not just be a catch can issue or need. Nor will that much oil even fit in the can.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan built me an custom catch can for me unique setup which reminds me I should probably check it... haha. A call is free and well worth it for nothing more that speaking to someone who knows.....

Thanks Nader. I'm sure the oil is getting sucked into the intake. When I pulled my throttle body I noticed oil in there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456