Yellow RT/10 spotted! New Albany, OH

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first time I saw it in the neighborhood, I thought it might be a graduation day/prom night rental.
But I've seen it now a few times in the Harrison Pond community I live in.

Just thought I'd check to see if it's a VCA member that might have recently moved in.
Or if he's over at the house down the street taunting the Corvette owner by driving by repeatedly. :)

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Kevan, wasn't me, I live in Powell. I'm pretty sure I've never driven my car in New Albany, although, been to Easton a few times.

One other Yellow RT in Columbus that I know of. Then there is Viper Chad's (on this board) SuperCharged Bumblebee GTS running around town.

Anyway, perhaps one of us ought to lay a 1/4 mile patch in front of Mr. Corvettes house!!! :D(if he's got that much street).

:usa::usa::usa::usa:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must have bad luck because I'm in Powell probably once a month and never see any Vipers. There was a red GTS in the neighborhood across from my parents up there for a while, but I haven't seen it in years. I did see a yellow RT/10 at the golf course I worked at a few years back though, it's such a great color on a Viper.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stretch, what golf course? We built a house on the Kinsale course a few years ago. However, since I'm close enough to walk to the club house, I rarely drive the Viper, or any car for that matter.

I would have to agree, love the yellow!

OP
OP
K

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh heh....thanks Bob and Stretch.

There are a couple of Corvette owners down that section of street:
One is a BEAUTIFUL '67 vert with a 427. I liken it's exhaust note to the sounds of Natasha Henstridge in the middle of a fantastic orga.....oops.....sorry. Wrong forum. LOL

The other guy just rubs his C5(?) with a diaper. There's also a pseudo-GT500 down the street. Too bad it's an automatic or his revs when he drives past our house would be more impressive. LOL Gotta give him points for getting it in black though. :)

There's plenty of pavement there for laying down some "Viper Stripes", but since everyone in the neighborhood knows the truck, I might as well do a gigantic burn-out 'arrow' pointing to our house. LOL
Or just smoke 'em from his house to mine. :D

If I see the yellow one again, I'll try to catch up to him and get him on the forum here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960