03 srt10 vs 03 z06 vs 03 cobra vs 03 nsx

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2003 American Exotics Comparison Test

First time ive ever seen this one..

what edmonds had to say..................Drag strip testing yielded a 0-to-60 time of four seconds flat and a quarter-mile time of just 12 seconds at over 120 mph. All three numbers represent the fastest times we've ever recorded in their respective categories.

These were all the fastest numbers Edmonds had ever seen back in 2003..

The article is pretty awesome

snakem04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a good read. Thanks for posting. I liked the article in the begining but by the end i was kinda dissapointed. They say theres plenty of other exotics to buy with looks and better features. But did they take into consideration how much more those other exotics cost. Im sorry but i dont think you can give a true opinion with out owning a viper they tested it for a day and think they know everything about it. Try owning it for a few months or years and i bet they would give it more credit. Yes theres heat but i fixed that with a simple exhaust upgrade. And yes the interior could use an upgrade. I love being in control and not having nanny controls. Everything they dislike can be made better by purchasing better parts. I love my car just the way it is. Its shows the rawness of a true american sports car. :D:D:D