2014 Tail of the Dragon!

HLANDIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone start planning early to join us at the TOTD event this coming year. Usually weekend after Memorial day weekend. Got some special plans in the works and possibly an extended event!! This thing is becoming a premier event each year that is a must do!! More details will follow as time gets closer. Mark it on your calendars!!

moparnav

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1 here! First timer, looking forward to it after hearing everyone talk about it

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, OK. I get the message from all you attendee wanna-bes. We have tentatively scheduled the TOD event for the weekend of June 5-8 2014 - Thursday through Sunday. We will use the same hotel and they promise to have the rooms finished. Probably much the same venue as last year. So make your plans for next year's event. So, can I finish the 2013 year now? And no, apparently the Forida guys are not coming, there is going to be a Zone Rendezvous in the North Florida area. We are talking about a visit to Barber Motor Sports/Birmingham cruise on Oct 5-6. Still leaves (leafs) time for a color cruise later in October.

I am in for sure. Still hoping to see if the South FL guys are going to make it in Oct for the Fall Foliage drive.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, OK. I get the message from all you attendee wanna-bes. We have tentatively scheduled the TOD event for the weekend of June 5-8 2014 - Thursday through Sunday.

Man, I *may* be out if this event is not the weekend after the memorial day.

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will check to see what is going to be the busy time for the area. That weekend is a week before most schools get out so we will adjust accordingly after we talk to the hotel. Relax, release, relate.

Man, I *may* be out if this event is not the weekend after the memorial day.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be on the way to Europe on that weekend. Plans not firm, but.............

So, with two of the loudest cars [at this event] possibly out the weekend of June 5-8, Joel must move the date to the weekend following Memorial day ;)

Unless, they are relieved that there won't be as much noise....

OP
OP
H

HLANDIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joel, we all have the fever!! Just keep throwing us some tidbits to hold us over!! LOL!! You know me, what ever days y'all schedule I'll be there a few days early!! Maybe at Buffett's with Stretch waitin on y'all!!! :) :)

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had to change the dates because of the crowds. New dates are May 30 - June 1. We'll keep everyone informed but make plans to attend now. What could be better than twisty roads, good folks, and lots and lots of Vipers?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper