ACR STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe (if I am lucky) I will get down to see the NY Chapter next year sometime!

If I do, I look forward to one day meeting the legend, Sir Obi Wan Ka Steve-o! ;):D:D:D

Congrats again Steve!

Robert

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG00016.jpg

IMG00017.jpg

IMG00019.jpg

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All white looks better than I thought!:omg: Even better once the racing decals are on it!;)

Let me say congrats again!:2tu:

Thanks for the pics!:hail:

Robert

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone I appreciate the very kind words from everyone. The only problem I have now is that I have to wait 4-5 months to get it out on the track :( I felt so bad trading in my 99 (the best car I have ever owned) but now that its gone and after a short blast in 32 degree weather I think the new car will be incredible. No words can describe it except it just feels so right

Hope to see everyone Sat. night and if not have a great holiday everyone

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone I appreciate the very kind words from everyone. The only problem I have now is that I have to wait 4-5 months to get it out on the track :( I felt so bad trading in my 99 (the best car I have ever owned) but now that its gone and after a short blast in 32 degree weather I think the new car will be incredible. No words can describe it except it just feels so right
Hope to see everyone Sat. night and if not have a great holiday everyone

Same to you, Steve~! :headbang: (That's in WHITE letters, in honor of your new '09 ACR)
I also loved, loved, loved your '99 ACR!~! Still got my pics of it with us having a blast, you were so kind to take me out in your awesome car! NOW we'll HAVE to see you in the '09 ACR!~! ENJOY!!!! (Yeah, in a few months...drat...) ~juli

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Beautiful Car Steve!!!. It was good to talk to you today. I could tell you had a big a$$ grin:D every second I was talking to you...maybe even as big as that wing!!!
Congratulations, it is well deserved!
Dave

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again everyone. Unfortunately I am not bringing it Sat. night. I am trying to have my 3m guy come and put the clear bra on Sunday and want the car to be perfect for him. I did take my sons out for a ride last night. I can tell you 2 things from the ride
1) the cup tires definitely do not like 30 degree weather
2) this car is going to be sickkkkkkkk on the track

Sorry for the bad pics ,I will get some better pics taken when the "D" man sees the car
See you all on Saturday.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Never thought about an ACR in white, looks great! Congrats Steve, bring lots of pics to the party!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, nah was tempted to bring it Sat. night but its probably not smart , its just to new to beat it up through the city to the island at night probably isnt the smartest. I do want to take it out this weekend to get some brake in miles on it. It will be so hard to keep the RPM's down ( I hope nobody sees me driving so slow :) )

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve awesome car. That truly is one of a kind. Since you are interested in putting some miles on the car this week, I am planning on going to Captree Sunday morning. The weather is supposed to be nice and the drive is awesome.

You should come out. I would love to see the new ACR.

I am going to post a new thread to check if anyone else would be interested.

Tom

Thanks everyone, nah was tempted to bring it Sat. night but its probably not smart , its just to new to beat it up through the city to the island at night probably isnt the smartest. I do want to take it out this weekend to get some brake in miles on it. It will be so hard to keep the RPM's down ( I hope nobody sees me driving so slow :) )

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to Steve house yesterday to see the car and I must say pictures don't do this car justice, This car looks AWESOME in person the car looks like a pure beast..Congrats again my friend

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, great taste on the white...I knew you would pick white man..Your just can't deal with Black bro...Not to many that can keep up with BLACK playa.ahhaha All kidding aside, looks real sharp..Tint the windows black..,,,Best of luck man!!!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys
Man this is going to be a longggggggg winter. The car goes up on jack stands and my 2 month detailing process begins,just bought my new box of Q-tips ( I have a sickness)
Happy Holidays

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys
Man this is going to be a longggggggg winter. The car goes up on jack stands and my 2 month detailing process begins,just bought my new box of Q-tips ( I have a sickness)
Happy Holidays

Ah, you are so funny (or anal :D)...yeah, in OUR area, when ya gonna get those break-in miles??? We are inundated with roughly 18" of snow after 2 ice events.
But, somehow, I'm NOT feeling sorry for you, STEVE!!!! :2tu:
Merry Christmas to you and your family too! ~juli
:drive::drive: WHEN we can...!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21