Anyone with a Stock 2003 Viper PCM?

xRUSTYx

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guys ...

Looking for a stock 2003 Viper PCM ... preferably with AI software installed (not a deal breaker however)

Made a few calls to salvage yards - but their response was that they tend to keep the PCM's with their engine package's and probably don't have one separate.

Wondering if anyone has upgraded to the Mopar/Other and simply doesn't need their 2003 any longer. If you do - please let me know with location/price via PM!

Thanks guys!

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guys ...

Looking for a stock 2003 Viper PCM ... preferably with AI software installed (not a deal breaker however)

Made a few calls to salvage yards - but their response was that they tend to keep the PCM's with their engine package's and probably don't have one separate.

Wondering if anyone has upgraded to the Mopar/Other and simply doesn't need their 2003 any longer. If you do - please let me know with location/price via PM!

Thanks guys!

I could always use one as well, if I ever had to go back to stock.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you would prefer, we can write a stock or modified AI PCM reflash on an SCT tool to any usable processor code you would like, but if Paul has what you are looking for- you are all set.