Bad *** PICS WOW

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to share these two photo's WOW! From the Tail of the Dragon event this past weekend! US129 Photos took these while we were running the dragon.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, very nice. I assume your purchased these from the guy/crew that sets up on one of the turns and captures pics as your dirve pass? They take really good photos,a friend of mine purchased a couple from them.

OP
OP
S

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, very nice. I assume your purchased these from the guy/crew that sets up on one of the turns and captures pics as your dirve pass? They take really good photos,a friend of mine purchased a couple from them.

Yea was a couple guys that sit along the way. I just thought these turned out fantastic so i bought them.

ZO6KLR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got a call from a friend of mine this weekend that was in Gatlingurg and saw a bunch of Vipers. Probably you guys. Was there an SSG there? She called me and said, "You're not going to believe what I saw. A green Viper just like yours!" Then she backed up and said, "well, not exactly like yours!"

You should have PM'ed me. I would have loved to have made the trip!!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shandon those pictures are sick!

I have on question though........ why is the top up?!?!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Agree with the great pictures, Shandon...and yeah, you razzed me on going 150mph with the top DOWN...why you gots the top UP, dude??? :eater:
~juli
(VERY nice pix...love your car anyway!)

OP
OP
S

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Agree with the great pictures, Shandon...and yeah, you razzed me on going 150mph with the top DOWN...why you gots the top UP, dude??? :eater:
~juli
(VERY nice pix...love your car anyway!)

Ok already!! :D The TOP is up because it was raining off and on that day. On the drive back to the hotel we got hammered with rain right as we pulled in. Had I the assurance of sun and fun it would have been down:2tu:

OP
OP
S

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a call from a friend of mine this weekend that was in Gatlingurg and saw a bunch of Vipers. Probably you guys. Was there an SSG there? She called me and said, "You're not going to believe what I saw. A green Viper just like yours!" Then she backed up and said, "well, not exactly like yours!"

You should have PM'ed me. I would have loved to have made the trip!!

You need to join the VCA man you would be much more informed. This event is huge! We had 43 Vipers down there and got to get a police ****** through Pigeon forge and Gatlinburg. Great Great Great Time!!! :headbang:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok already!! :D The TOP is up because it was raining off and on that day. On the drive back to the hotel we got hammered with rain right as we pulled in. Had I the assurance of sun and fun it would have been down:2tu:

We'll still stick with our Coupe...tho yes, LOVING your car...always have/always will! :headbang:
~juli

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeh man congrats those ROCK!

Great captures! Enjoy them!:2tu:

Reaction score
Great shots Shandon! It looks as though the splitter may be too high at the leading edge though causing actual "lift" instead of the down force you want. Is that just an allusion in the picture? I would measure the rear edge against the front and put some rake in it downward at least 1/4".

That sure looks like a great drive I hope to be able to check it out someday.

I had to share these two photo's WOW! From the Tail of the Dragon event this past weekend! US129 Photos took these while we were running the dragon.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to post in the dragontail section but no go. I am a vca member but cant get er done.

I had a blast and so did my daughter. Great folks out there! I wish we had a vca club like that in utah. We got to meet alot of great viper people and make some new friends. Thanks to chip, chad, and matt for all their efforts to make this a successful event. If my car is still there in the fall I am in!

Big thanks to my good friend tony for taking in the homeless and givin us a place to stay. My daughter was able to experience "rednecks" and what an experience it was! IT was also good to see others there with their kids. It was awesome!

The tail of the dragon was great but the skyway was awesome! For those of you who missed running this stretch of road, dont miss it again!

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to post in the dragontail section but no go. I am a vca member but cant get er done.

I had a blast and so did my daughter. Great folks out there! I wish we had a vca club like that in utah. We got to meet alot of great viper people and make some new friends. Thanks to chip, chad, and matt for all their efforts to make this a successful event. If my car is still there in the fall I am in!

Big thanks to my good friend tony for taking in the homeless and givin us a place to stay. My daughter was able to experience "rednecks" and what an experience it was! IT was also good to see others there with their kids. It was awesome!

The tail of the dragon was great but the skyway was awesome! For those of you who missed running this stretch of road, dont miss it again!

You're welcome. Glad you BOTH had such a good time. I think we'll be incorporating the Skyway into the Fall cruise!
Send a PM to one of the mods to get you upgraded to VCA member. You'll need your VCA# and VIN.
btw, What kind of "rednecks" did you experience?:D

OP
OP
S

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great shots Shandon! It looks as though the splitter may be too high at the leading edge though causing actual "lift" instead of the down force you want. Is that just an allusion in the picture? I would measure the rear edge against the front and put some rake in it downward at least 1/4".

That sure looks like a great drive I hope to be able to check it out someday.

Good EYE:2tu:
Yea that was done on purpose so I could make it in and out of parking areas around Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. I figured somebody would catch that. When its at it's normal (parallel with ground) setting it likes to kiss the entrances and I just don't like that scraping sound:D. By the way Thats the new "APR splitter".

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to move over and let Shandon get by.......He was doing the "Boot Scootin Boogie" ha....We had a Blast.....:2tu: :headbang: :drive: :drive: :D

Last edited:

V1OGLENN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was in Gatlinburg when the cruise came thru. Awsome that is the most Vipers i have ever seen in one place not to mention the most I have ever seen period. I got to talk with Tony and UtahViper in Severville. Should have checked Viper Club as I would have liked to brought my 06. Great cars and great people.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang