Bad start to March.....

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tonight...Snow with sleet likely in the evening...then snow after midnight. Snow may be heavy at times after midnight. Snow and sleet accumulation of 6 to 9 inches. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

Monday...Snow in the morning...then snow likely in the afternoon. Snow may be heavy at times in the morning.
Total snow accumulation of 10 to 14 inches. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem with this snowy weather is that I get trapped inside the house and will end up cooking all day. So far today, I made sour dough bread, turkey meatballs, marinara sauce and zucchini-basil muffins. Gotta bulk up for all of that snow shoveling tomorrow. :dig:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem with this snowy weather is that I get trapped inside the house and will end up cooking all day. So far today, I made sour dough bread, turkey meatballs, marinara sauce and zucchini-basil muffins. Gotta bulk up for all of that snow shoveling tomorrow. :dig:

Now I'm hungry! Can I come over? :eater:

Its been a real winter this season! :frosty: Did Al order it? :lmao:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
14" of snow here with the winds and drifts. Just got done digging out. Looking forward to hanging out in front of the fireplace with a few beers as the temps dip to 2 degrees tonight. I can't wait until the driving season kicks off...it can't get here fast enough for me.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
18 degrees here, for once YOU guys downstate got MORE snow than us...we have maybe 2-3 inches of the new stuff...very windy though. UGHHHH...
We gotta have a ViperTony Dinner...you make the BEST stuff~!!!
City: I'm LOVING your AVATAR~!!!!! SKEEEEEEERY!
This has been the WORST winter in many years...cars have NOT BEEN started up at ALL since November...trickle-charging as we can't back them out of the garage, they'd slide right down the graded driveway into the ditch across the street~~! UGH...I miss TEXAS too, and I've never been there....:(
~juli

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So you bringing lunch on wed when you come over? Have I mentioned I'm Italian?:meal::meal::meal::italy:

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Glad I got some seat time this past weekend before this mess. :drive: Looks like it will be here for some time. :mad:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunny today, and 10 degrees. Mix of rain/sleet to come this weekend. Yes, it's been a LONG, LONG cold/snowy/icy/windy winter. NEXT UP: NO complaints when summer is scorchingly humid-ly HOT! ~juli

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mid 80's the rest of the week. :tx:

Anybody know some good stretching exercises for accelerator leg cramps? Hour after hour in the car is tough when you're as tall as I am. :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody know some good stretching exercises for accelerator leg cramps? Hour after hour in the car is tough when you're as tall as I am. :D

Yeah, how bout bending over backwards and kissing your own _ _ _ , you're tall enough...............

S-

T-

R-

E-

T-

C-

H
it out, Cowboy! :rolaugh::rolaugh::eater: ~jules

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Try driving with your left foot! Its the same idea as switching hands while you're jer....... wait what was the question? :huh: JD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187