Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
somebody is going to aquire Carpal tunnel syndrome if they dont slow down deleting topics. It doesnt bother me that i keep getting my stuff deleted but at least personally email me with the answers to my questions as well, or is that (getting answers to questions) not a part of my VCA membership privilages?

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rdustman,
I thought it was going to be moved to off topic, but I dont see it there. Whats the deal? i guess I am too new to understand the way this board works. Won't the people who posted on the first 2 threads continue to post? It dosent seem to make much sense to me? Guess I need more schooling.

OP
OP
V

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im kinda new also, at least to stuff like this. im not too knowledgable on this vca stuff all i know is noone can tell me what i get vs what i do not get with the vca membership (other than a magazine). my posts keep getting deleted, sure isnt a way to win me into wanting to renew.

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was moved. Then deleted after I responded. I felt EVERYONE should be equal. VCA members, NON-VCA members, EVEN NON-VIPER owners.

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have read several posts today that stated "Deleted Posts". What is going on here??? Censorship? I need to read on..... I don't think I am going to like this.

It all comes back to a car club controlled by a manufacturer.

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FUSCUCLA1:
It was moved. Then deleted after I responded. I felt EVERYONE should be equal. VCA members, NON-VCA members, EVEN NON-VIPER owners.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this what you are talking about?
wink.gif

You must be registered for see images

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it has come to this. The Mods can't wand the posts that people make copies of as soon as they hit the "Submit" button. It just goes to prove how paranoid they are.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were a significant number of threads locked down and pulled yesterday. If the Dems had retained Senate control I would be in a highly indignant and militant mood today.

It is simply tragic that there are individuals in control of this website who are so paranoid and thin-skinned that they cannot allow a dissenting opinion to remain part of the public record on this website.