Chrysler Museum to close to the public.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will still be open on special events, but when you have 35,000 folks using it in a year (including special events), they must have been bleeding money on that museum.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about all of the time and Money that many from the VCA (vendors and members) stuck into the Viper Cafe?

Seems like a waste now. That cafe was really cool. a great testament to the Viper.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about all of the time and Money that many from the VCA (vendors and members) stuck into the Viper Cafe?

Seems like a waste now. That cafe was really cool. a great testament to the Viper.

Well we knew it was gonna be a tempory deal at the time but not that temporary... geez like 1 year or so?
Glad I just went last year... but the viper cafe wasn't completely done when I was there.

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
That really does ****!! Especially The Viper Cafe part..that is.
Maurice put so much hard work into it...not to mention the funds from the people who donated to see it happen.

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
heading up to detroit tomorrow, now i'm for sure gonna head over there, even its only for a hour.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There may be one more party or gathering there yet before year end....heard some rumblings...... Will update when I have info.

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
For an old Mopar Guy this is very sad.

Always enjoyed stopping in and looking at Chrysler's history ...

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must have been to the museum at least 10 times - from Germany. Over the last 10 years.
Do I get a VIP museum (closed) sticker now?
:D
What a shame, if it gets closed. Well, the Ford museum is not that far away and worth a visit too :drive:

happy56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really think the people that donated to the Viper Cafe should be upset. Our local member did a neon sign and if I were him I would ask for it back!

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ford Henry ford village really cool the last time I went some time ago

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From my understanding the Viper Cafe is not going anywhere. The cafe wasn't open to the public and now the museum isn't either, that doesn't mean they are gone, just that they will only be used for special events. So basically no change to the operation of the cafe, and now the museum has the same operation that the cafe has.

'93 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For anyone that has previously visited the museum. Approximately how long did you spend to go through the place? I am trying to plan a trip up before the end of the year and am trying to decide if I would spend long enough to drive up, tour, and drive home the same day or stay and drive home the next day.

Thanks!

Craig

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I knew about this a month ago. I would have made time to get out there before the end of the year. Can't do it now. :/

Oh well, will have to try and get in on a "special event" I guess.

Reaction score
You could easily spend 3-4 hours looking at everything in there, if you are a true fan and enjoy details probably longer!

For anyone that has previously visited the museum. Approximately how long did you spend to go through the place? I am trying to plan a trip up before the end of the year and am trying to decide if I would spend long enough to drive up, tour, and drive home the same day or stay and drive home the next day.

Thanks!

Craig