Does anyone have one of these tops?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these on their car? Have you seen one in person? Fit? Finish?

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

I really want one of these tops, I just want to be sure the quality is as good as it looks here.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From everyone I've seen who owns one loves the top. They say the fit and finish is great. It really makes the SRT vert look even better. Here is a link to the company that makes the top with additional pics and info.

SRT Hard Top

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive feedback. Anyone want to sell theirs? Jeff said it will be February before it will be made.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Autoform top(not that one)! Love it! I feel it looks way better than one above IMO. Autoform puts the coupes double bubble design on top instead of the smooth roof. Realy adds to the look of the car. Fit and Finish were great! Anyway as far as tops go Im a firm believer in the autoform one. To each his own though.

Last edited:

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have that one on my car, it's on my avatar.
AP Engineering made it. Overall I'm satisfied with it, however there are some details that were not done properly.
For instance, where the glass back window (spend the extra on glass) is set into the top, there is unpainted epoxy showing. They seaid "oh, you can send it back and we'll take care of it" but do you know what a pian in the ass it is to box and ship a piece like that, not to mention the cost.
Also, they don't use the same exact header latch system as on the factory convertible top, it looks kind of chincey.
It's definitely a two man job to install it.
That said, it's the best looking one out there.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Autoform top(not that one)! Love it! I feel it looks way better than one above IMO. Autoform puts the coupes double bubble design on top instead of the smooth roof. Realy adds to the look of the car. Fit and Finish were great! Anyway as far as tops go Im a firm believer in the autoform one. To each his own though.

Sorry for the size of the pic but this will help you see the roof lines on the top.

You must be registered for see images attach

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, those both look great, tough choice in my honest opinion. How do they fold up when you want the top down :-/

Jon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive feedback. Anyone want to sell theirs? Jeff said it will be February before it will be made.

Their web site says "call for price" :rolleyes: Is there anyone in the know who'd care to share it here?

Looks like the Autoform one is $2895. I would imagine there is a fairly substantial shipping charge as well. (link) I was too lazy to create an account so that I could generate a shipping price.

I'm not really in the market for one at the moment myself, just curious. Maybe something I'll keep in mind as a future mod. Its a pretty big chunk of change but on the other hand its considerably cheaper than buying a coupe to go along with the 'vert! ;)

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cut and pasted from the web site: ( the call for price is the carbon fiber)

SRT-10 Hard Top: $2695 painted, $2395 unpainted.

bullish

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a brand new one for sale, it is black in finish. Never put it on the car. Give me a call 630-669-5853