Driveway photoshoot of my B/W coupe

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It finally stopped raining, so I felt like snapping some photos of my car. Then I went for a 1 hour drive after that. It is an '06 First Edition, with a '08 hood, lowered on Eibach coils, with 19/20" iForged Astra wheels.

You must be registered for see images attach

I like this view the best: :drive:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice Job Tony!

Get ready to scout new shoot locations in about a month:D I am going to tear that side of town apart looking for some awesome spots for us!

Looks great man love your car, very well put together , not too much and everything works:2tu:

Andy

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn Tony...looks ****! I'm trying to convince wifey to spend money on a coupe instead of a Vert based on your pics.

The wheel centers are just brushed, or are they clear coated as well? I'm looking for something a tad closer to polished alum, without the maintenance

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, great pics as always. I love the Caliper reflection in the lips of the wheels, looks very cool. You willing to do some photo shoots of my rides? Let me know, btw having a gtg next weekend if you are interested on Sunday

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, awesome Viper and of course as always awesome pics. You and Wheeler are fantastic at taking pictures. I love the wheels and the rotors, but go perfect together. And of course I agree best picture is what makes the thing go and go very fast :D

OP
OP
N

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, great pics as always. I love the Caliper reflection in the lips of the wheels, looks very cool. You willing to do some photo shoots of my rides? Let me know, btw having a gtg next weekend if you are interested on Sunday

Hey Tim, thanks for the invite. I'm headed to Vegas for the long weekend ahead. My liver won't be on vacation. ;)

Might be cool to do a Viper cruise and shoot with all the local guys.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony, what exhaust do you have on your car? Your side sill holes look empty??? :)

Yes, we need to do a local cruise! :D

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tony Schedule a cruise and shoot after June 23rd please:D

Should have car and Camera down there by then!

Andy Wheeler

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte