Finished Street Legal Comp Coupe - PICS

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These pictures are not bad, but car looks more impressive in real life. I will try and snag some more pics tomorrow (and without the front plate).

You must be registered for see images attach

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is incredible!!!!! Awesome work!!! Are you planning to sell the kit and how much? Will love to hear from you!!

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I can say is DC ***** balls....If a regular guy can do this its beyond me why the idiots at DC couldnt....Maybe they should pay Finch to upgrade the body for the 08 Viper..DC upgrade teh motor and just hire Finch to overhaul the body....Give the people what they want and you wont have problems moving units....

All I can say is simply incredible work....DC should hire you.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What did you start with: a non-legal CC or a normal Coupe? May we ask the cost? Was the motor pulled/upgraded?

Incredible car - absolutely awesome!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did you start with: a non-legal CC or a normal Coupe? May we ask the cost? Was the motor pulled/upgraded?

Incredible car - absolutely awesome!
I believe he mentioned on another thread that he started with a normal coupe... the other way around would be too difficult.

Viper TT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone know the price for the comp coupe front spoiler, hood, doors, side sills, rear fender and back end(i know there are also little things like mirrors, splitters and extras, just wanted to get an estimate for major body panels)?

also, how much weight savings do you guys guesstimate waynes incredible street legal compe coupe has shaved with the new body panels.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
SWEET! :2tu: Just curious...do you need a rear side marker light since you can't see the rear lights from the side due to the deeper surround on the rear end to be legal? Also, never noticed this before...the rear end kind of reminds me of the previous generation Nissan 300Z especially from the side...not a bad thing and I'm not trying to flame you...just a styling observation.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Um, I think that stockpile of 06 coupes sitting around at $$$ under sticker just became a bit more appealing... Who needs to wait for the '08?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32