Gen V images leaked

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm digging the front end shot too from what you can see.

You must be registered for see images attach

This pic looks a bit Vetteish but the full 3/4 views scream GTS. I think it could be a winner. Still no GTS but a real close second and what it lacks in styling I am sure will be made up by the performance. Good job SRT, can't wait to see it in person. The fact that they went back to the Gen II stying is a testiment to how great and unique the GTS styling is.

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone is going to have a differnt opinion on the car, there will always be haters regardless of what it looks like. The gen1/2 viper was the first of its kind, there was no other viper to compare it to, so people that liked vipers were gonna like it regardless. The majority of the people here asked for a car that looks more like a Gen 2 with a better interior, and obviously more performance....as far as looks I think they hit the nail on the head.. I like the look of the new viper, but having a Gen 2 Im kinda partial to them I guess. Either way Ill reserve my real opinion when we see some real pics later today~ Im excited!!!

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The front looks like a corvette and looks like crap. Not sure what everyone here is smoking who likes it.

05Commemorative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The front looks like a corvette and looks like crap. Not sure what everyone here is smoking who likes it.

talk about smoking... Show me the picture of any vette year that looks like the front of this car. (comment as silly as prior comments that front looks like a transam or the rear looks like an audi) Just post the picture of the vette that you thinks has the same front.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62