Heads & Cam

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its getting closer to test and tune on the Heads & cam package

Todd, A&C Performance, installing and tuning, the Greg Good heads and Cam package, not to mention a truck load of other mods.

We are working with the Stock Bottom End and every other performance bolt on...
intake, exhaust, SCT, oil upgrade, flywheel, clutch, rear gears...
well you know...

more to follow shortly...

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Greg Good quoted me Flow Bench results of 350 CFM on Intake and equally impressive results on the exhaust.

He verified on his flow bench as well as 3 other shop flow benches in Houston.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Greg Good quoted me Flow Bench results of 350 CFM on Intake and equally impressive results on the exhaust.

If he is getting 350cfm thats as much as the striker head if im not mistaken? Those numbers seem a little high from what I remmeber seeing in the past. If thats true then my engine build just got a lot cheaper:D

OP
OP
D

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he is getting 350cfm thats as much as the striker head if im not mistaken? Those numbers seem a little high from what I remmeber seeing in the past. If thats true then my engine build just got a lot cheaper:D

Well thats what GG said. Those heads sure did take some time not to mention getting them to 3 other flow benches around Houston.

Reaction score
The heads flowed 329 on my Superflow 600.

There has been some controversy for awhile whether a Gen 3 head can flow 320. I offered to send them to another Viper head porter so he could flow them and put the issue to rest. I didn't hear back on the offer so I took the heads to 3 other flow benches here in Houston. One was a 600 like mine, the other two were Superflow 1020's. The 600 got numbers simliar to mine, 332 I think. One 1020 measured them at 347 cfm, and the second 1020 got 349 cfm. I took picture of the heads, and e-mailed the test results to a customer of the other head porter, along with the names and contact info for the shops that did the outside flow testing.

I'm not saying the heads flow any more than what they did on my bench, which is 329. My bench seems to be reading low at the moment. Need to figure that out.

Last edited:

britospeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great numbers, should make good power. Do you have the flow numbers at different lift measurements? How about velocity numbers?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yep, Greg (though he too modest) he's damn proud of your heads. He was telling me about them as he was working on mine. He was giddy with glee.

OP
OP
D

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, Greg (though he too modest) he's damn proud of your heads. He was telling me about them as he was working on mine. He was giddy with glee.

Well Thanks for that. He did say he spend a whole lot of time porting them.

Are your heads installed yet?

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg is the man...sme of these sellers will hound you and the second they see your not gonna buy right this second they forget about you and your questions..not greg..hell talk tto you for an hour and awnswer all your questions even if you make it clear you cant commit right yhis second...i no who im calling when I make my move

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS A LOT! Another way for me to spend money I don't have. It's never ending trying to keep up with you guys. Can't wait to see the results. I would go N/A only for reliability. Anybody loan me a C/C?

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heck yeah, I to would prefer NA over FI for reliability. Gen IV owners are some lucky dawgs. 600 rwhp with bolt-ons and a tune WOW!

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deion, just with my add on's, I've hit 605 HP at the rear wheels and that was before Sean gave me a better program. I'll dyno again soon.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21