I would jump on this but

toohot4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would jump on this if it checked out and it was a diffrent color . I am not a Yellow car lover. I dont want to look like big bird driving on the highway. The car seems like it may not have had any maintenance done to it since 2002. All the fluids would have to be changed out. For 35,000.00 good deal if you dont mind yellow;)

MODERATOR EDIT NO EBAY ADS PLEASE

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would jump on this if it checked out and it was a diffrent color . I am not a Yellow car lover. I dont want to look like A BIG STUD driving on the highway. The car seems like it may not have had any maintenance done to it since 2002. All the fluids would have to be changed out. For 35,000.00 good deal if you dont mind yellow;)

jason8416

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the yellow... SSSSE ya put it nicely.. i don't see it going for 35k when the reserve is not met yet

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We do try to stay with you but get fed up driving in 5th, we like to use our 6th gear too :D

You seem to have One fan though :D

You must be registered for see images attach

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rivalry got started since yellow car owners have a problem accepting the fact that red is the faster color. :rolaugh:

F

FrgMstr

Who or How did the red/yellow rivalary thing ever get started?

Yellow car drivers trying their best to hide their inadequacies and feelings of worthlessness, Matt. Even Corvette guys are smart enough to drown the weakest at birth. Has not caught on around here sadly. Embrace Darwin my yellow gentlemen, the weakest must die.

You must be registered for see images

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellow car drivers trying their best to hide their inadequacies and feelings of worthlessness, Matt. Even Corvette guys are smart enough to drown the weakest at birth. Has not caught on around here sadly. Embrace Darwin my yellow gentlemen, the weakest must die.

Yaw are too funny, just glad nobody picks on us lil' creampuff gray cars. By the way WHICH SIDE is Chuck ON? And I'm sure there are a few that takes it pretty serious.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way, it can't be fair there's got to be at least a 3 to 1 ratio in favor of the red! BUT, do you want quantity or quality. Just glad I don't have a dog in this hunt, I don't know though seems like it's all in fun!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually the comments are not disparaging..... the thread originators were. Typically they're good-natured and centered around which "color" is faster.

pgbeek

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Their is a Yellow corvette that drive's around my home town with two blonds in it, need I say more?
If you drive a Yellow Viper you might be careful for the other Stud's looking for you? No offense

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way, it can't be fair there's got to be at least a 3 to 1 ratio in favor of the red! BUT, do you want quantity or quality. Just glad I don't have a dog in this hunt, I don't know though seems like it's all in fun!

Well, considering the fact that there were 10 common red Vipers built for every one rare cherished yellow one, that 3:1 ratio doesn't really work in red's favor, bud.

Just sayin'....:slomo:

Last edited:
F

FrgMstr

Well, considering the fact that there were 10 common red Vipers built for every one rare cherished yellow one, that 3:1 ratio doesn't really work in red's favor, bud.

Just sayin'....:slomo:

Works out great to keep Viper community from getting embarrassed with slow cars all the time.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Works out great to keep Viper community from getting embarrassed with slow cars all the time.

Actually...red was the most common color for Corvettes as well.

They all kinda sorta blend together.:smirk:

Hey Mopar Boy...where are ya? The rednecks are here and it ain't pretty! :crazy2:

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arr com on, this is all supposed to be a bit of fun, no malaise meant 'Life is Good ;)

Ile let you into another secret too, 'Big Viper' and myself both bought our cars from the States around the same time, Big Viper sent his car to Chuck to have a lot of mods fitted. Meanwhile I bought my car and was sorting out the shipping from San francisco, My car went into a container and set off for the UK going down through the Panama canal and into the Atlantic, meanwhile Big Vipers car was on its way to the Docks in New York, We had out thread running which is fastest red or yellow ( referring to which ship was going to get to the UK first, one with a Red car on board and another with a Yellow car on board) :D

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolaugh:
Arr com on, this is all supposed to be a bit of fun, no malaise meant 'Life is Good ;)

Ile let you into another secret too, 'Big Viper' and myself both bought our cars from the States around the same time, Big Viper sent his car to Chuck to have a lot of mods fitted. Meanwhile I bought my car and was sorting out the shipping from San francisco, My car went into a container and set off for the UK going down through the Panama canal and into the Atlantic, meanwhile Big Vipers car was on its way to the Docks in New York, We had out thread running which is fastest red or yellow ( referring to which ship was going to get to the UK first, one with a Red car on board and another with a Yellow car on board) :D

But...what color were the ships?:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

F

FrgMstr

Actually...red was the most common color for Corvettes as well.

They all kinda sorta blend together.:smirk:

I am sure they do blend together considering how fast they are passing your yellow car. Just one big red blur.

Roffey

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, to each his own with colors - all a matter of personal taste!

I just feel Blessed that I am fortunate enough to own such a COOL CAR!!!!!:2tu::headbang::)

F

FrgMstr

Thanks for clarifying my point.

Carry on.:2tu:

Next week on Educate a Yellow Viper Driver, how motion blur can make you feel like your yellow car is moving backwards. AND, we show you what a red Viper actually looks like going by you. You are most likely used to seeing it this way.

While it might be impossible to truly imagine, a red Viper on the road actually looks like this. (This photo taken with the fastest camera lens on the face of the earth, constructed by NASA to catch the Viper in its native habitat.)

:rolaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like it stalled.

Hey, here's a question for you. Look at my pic.

Which colors are inhaling yellow fumes?

F

FrgMstr

Looks like it stalled.

Hey, here's a question for you. Look at my pic.

Which colors are inhaling yellow fumes?

You should not be proud of driving slow in the passing lane. Please, think about the children. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62