You must be registered for see images attach

:2tu:

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully the suspension will be adjustable so you can raise the car up for when you want to go drive in the snow!!!!

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rain, shine or snow the Viper is one **** beast...but hey, I didn't know we had a roof light bulb as an option :rolleyes:

cruser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's up with the exhaust pipe hanging out the side?

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The exhaust looks like a flaccid unmentionable or a elephants trunk. I know it's testing and stuff but it looks weird.

Reaction score
If you look close it looks like the exhaust pipe does NOT come from inside the sill so maybe it is a mocked up rear exit setup?

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you look close it looks like the exhaust pipe does NOT come from inside the sill so maybe it is a mocked up rear exit setup?

It looks like it comes out the same location as current Gen 3&4 cars except it points down and pipe is longer. The sill has been cut away on the bottom.

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's up with the exhaust pipe hanging out the side?

My guess is it was done that way to keep the DB level down while testing. So they would not disturb the surrounding wildlife. It shoots the exhaust tone to the ground to disipate the noise

Last edited:

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bingo. It is definitely not in the sill, and my guess is that the new car would be a rear exit set up like the GTS.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dodge had some special wheels made for extreme winter testing.... the Black ones are OZ Racing .... they debuted at Ohio VCA event a while back, someone posted photos. Also note the radiator Plug-in heater cord dangling out the front.

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's obvious, the exhaust pointing down is the new traction control. The heat from the V10 melts the snow and ice milliseconds before the rear tires hit it!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have ever been in the middle of a open area, when it is really cold, sound REALLY travels. To have a car like that running for long periods of time, the sound could be travelling miles.

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took the viper out once in the snow... had to get past maybe 50 meters of the stuff to the salted de-iced roads... it didn't move for a while

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
our government laws at its best :(
hmmmm traction control testing for the new Viper. You can see them programing it. Imagine how hard that system must be to calibrate for 600hp

OP
OP
M

M_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
now since we've seen what the viper can do on ice, now time to move to the desert and snap some pics :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang