I'm back in a Viper

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, once you've owned and driven a Viper for awhile everything else just seems to have had the volume turned down on it.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW..you got a steal of a deal.:lmao:

Wait....I better not say that.:nono: Didn't seem to go over to well in the other thread.:D

Congrats!!!!!:2tu:

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John, I've already filed for a court order here in Jacksonville to get visiting rights to see my ACR once a year. Sorry to have to turn our new relationship nasty so fast but car separation anxiety will do that to you.

Seriously, you are a great guy and I am thrilled to have someone like you get my ACR.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, and cheers:beer: to vviperr for giving such a great deal to a fellow VCA member.

i gotta ask though; whyd you trade her up for a M3 in the first place:dunno:

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just love it when a deal comes together! Seems like buyer and seller alike both left the table happy here. Good to see a member helping another member out. This was truly a great deal for both parties.

Congrats on your new ride. Great deal and a great car. You can't go wrong with a Steel Gray Viper. :2tu:

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome back ***** you should never have left!!! j/k

That car is badass n was a great buy, and im sure you will be happier in a viper. :headbang: woot!!!

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome back, despite some, "differing" comments in the original post, I thought the car was a fantastic deal, Great color, and great mods on that car, enjoy@!!:cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang