Lamborghini replica with a Viper motor

F

FrgMstr

Wow. That is a sweet looking car IF that is actually the car those guys build. Damn sure going to know it is not real when you hear it though. :D Thanks for sharing.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do we know those are pics of the car rather than pics of a real Lambo? I think a Viper engine producing 500HP would be a Gen 3 8.3Litre not an 8.4Litre.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very odd and kinda cool, best motor in a replica car i have ever seen lol thanks for sharing

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't the picture of the Viper motor in a Viper engine compartment? I'm guessing this car doesn't even exsist yet....maybe trying to get some $$$ as a down payment to get the project going :dunno:

George

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't the picture of the Viper motor in a Viper engine compartment? I'm guessing this car doesn't even exsist yet....maybe trying to get some $$$ as a down payment to get the project going :dunno:

George

BINGO! That looks like shots of real Lambo and that's definitely a shot of the Viper engine in a Viper!

jmasin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

George

The ad indicates the car "will take time to build" so I'm thinking it hasn't even been built yet...

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

George

Yup. That is a Dodge press photo, in a Viper engine bay.

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha, they have all sorts of replicas and different engines you can throw into it. Pretty expensive for the replicas, I would rather buy an ACR Viper.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a place that used to advertise in the Dupont Registry years ago that transplanted Viper engines into Lambos, not sure how many they did.

jjp11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hahaha, they have all sorts of replicas and different engines you can throw into it. Pretty expensive for the replicas, I would rather buy an ACR Viper.

It baffles me why anyone would want to own a fake exotic. What are you trying to prove by owning a fake car? They always look "off" when you sit back and look at them. The Shelby Cobra kits are cool, but the kits of modern cars are stupid if you ask me.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can buy used G or M for "close" to the price of their base replica. Close being a relative term when you're upwards of $80-90k.
Who knows what the cost goes to when you start adding the upgrades. Not to mention, I don't understand how some of the engines are considered upgrades from the Viper engine.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats definitely one of the nicer replicas (Porsche suspension & Viper motor), but I would never pay that much money for a replica. That car would be scary fast, nothing to it but a fiberglass shell & for that much hp it has Way To Many Blind Spots (you cannot see out of those cars at all). I had a Countach Anniv. replica, though not that nice & nowhere near that much hp. Even though mine was a replica it drew way more attention & looks than any car I've ever had (I've had some pretty nice cars) & that includes the Viper, not even close. 90% of the people see it going down the road doesn't know its not the real thing. I've had people follow me home just to look at it or take pictures with it & to go to the grocery store was just ridicious. But its like a lil' toy & just for fun & I used it some for my business also(trophies & awards) because it definitely draws attention. Thats why I don't understand when people say a Viper is not a Daily Driver, that replica IS NOT A Daily Driver!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The site says a lot of nothing, they are making cars that are exactly like the originals, LOL.

Penticton is party town, in British Columbia, I bet these guys have never made a single kit car.

jsarker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It baffles me why anyone would want to own a fake exotic. What are you trying to prove by owning a fake car?
+1. The ideas of replicas totally confuse me. Cars can't be treated like generic drugs; the brand name DOES mean something.

Plus, I would want a Lambo because it is built by Lamborghini, not because it looks like a Lamborghini (the looks don't hurt, but I want the whole package). :)

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1. The ideas of replicas totally confuse me. Cars can't be treated like generic drugs; the brand name DOES mean something.

Plus, I would want a Lambo because it is built by Lamborghini, not because it looks like a Lamborghini (the looks don't hurt, but I want the whole package). :)

You're right, the brand name DOES means something about $250k dollars! Like I said before, going down the road 90% of the people do not know the difference (if you have a decent one) You drive the real one, I'll drive the fake one with the viper motor & run right with you & I'll keep the $200k in the bank or buy a nice house(I really don't know why anybody would spend that much money on 1 car)Now if it's for a piece of mind, thats what a Home Security System is for! JMO

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard Ralph Gilles ordered this one:

http://www.g-forcereplicas.com/enzo.html with the twin turbo 1000 hp 8.4L

Just kidding though this would be a good one to have as you almost never see an ENZO being driven on the street

Funny as it is in Penticton. I use to go there for Hockey School at the Okanagan Hockey School many years back when I had a hockey career. It is a party town.

Would be nice if they actually showed one completed car they did. I see nothing but big dreams.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Q - Have you produced these replicas before?
A - Yes. All of the workers (employed and contracted) who are building our vehicles have produced replicas before. These talented people are hand-picked, well qualified, and fully certified in their respective trades. While our quality standards are high, these professionals take a great deal of pride in their work. That said, none of our replicas is a one-person job... our production network involves hundreds of professional painters, mechanics, fiber glass technicians, upholsterers, etc. working in conjunction with each other. Through efficiency and streamlining, G-Force Replicas is able to create replicas of unsurpassed quality, beauty, power, and value.

Short answer is NO, they have not built a single car as a company which seems strange that they would not even have a shop vehicle to show their craftsmanship.

Q - Where are these vehicles made?
A - Our vehicles may originate and/or be modified in a variety of countries, depending on the availability of our garages, frame shops, body shops, etc. This ensures efficient production and speedy delivery. Our suppliers and partners are global… Germany, Hungary, Mexico, Belize, Brazil, USA, and Canada. Vehicles are not manufactured at our head office, although quality control processes and some minor modifications may take place at our location prior to final delivery.

Short answer is you might as well say it is manufacturered in Nigeria. If you do not control the quality a the source you get garbage out no matter how much you band aid it before it goes out.

Q - Can I see my vehicle being made along the way?
A - Yes, by pictures and video. Since your vehicle is being created abroad and, in many cases, there would be a language barrier, we do not provide tours. As well, our competitors would certainly benefit from learning about our network and operations. We appreciate your understanding.

Short answer is once they have your money, you really don't know who, what and where it is built. Could depend on whether "Gone in 60 Seconds" is on that weekend so they have a fresh parts supply.​

Do people really fall for this kind of stuff? Seems like an obvious scam of biblical proportions.​

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Q - Have you produced these replicas before?
A - Yes. All of the workers (employed and contracted) who are building our vehicles have produced replicas before. These talented people are hand-picked, well qualified, and fully certified in their respective trades. While our quality standards are high, these professionals take a great deal of pride in their work. That said, none of our replicas is a one-person job... our production network involves hundreds of professional painters, mechanics, fiber glass technicians, upholsterers, etc. working in conjunction with each other. Through efficiency and streamlining, G-Force Replicas is able to create replicas of unsurpassed quality, beauty, power, and value.

Short answer is NO, they have not built a single car as a company which seems strange that they would not even have a shop vehicle to show their craftsmanship.

Q - Where are these vehicles made?
A - Our vehicles may originate and/or be modified in a variety of countries, depending on the availability of our garages, frame shops, body shops, etc. This ensures efficient production and speedy delivery. Our suppliers and partners are global… Germany, Hungary, Mexico, Belize, Brazil, USA, and Canada. Vehicles are not manufactured at our head office, although quality control processes and some minor modifications may take place at our location prior to final delivery.

Short answer is you might as well say it is manufacturered in Nigeria. If you do not control the quality a the source you get garbage out no matter how much you band aid it before it goes out.

Q - Can I see my vehicle being made along the way?
A - Yes, by pictures and video. Since your vehicle is being created abroad and, in many cases, there would be a language barrier, we do not provide tours. As well, our competitors would certainly benefit from learning about our network and operations. We appreciate your understanding.

Short answer is once they have your money, you really don't know who, what and where it is built. Could depend on whether "Gone in 60 Seconds" is on that weekend so they have a fresh parts supply.​

Do people really fall for this kind of stuff? Seems like an obvious scam of biblical proportions.​

One thing for sure, the party will go on, once the deposit is paid, LOL.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly Colo, I wonder if they have a rating with the BBB. The old addage If it looks to Good to be True! There is NO WAY you could tell that was a Replica if it passed you on the road, unless you was the one that built it. I would imagine you could kiss that deposit Good Bye if you was that naive. JMO

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There's no way I'd buy a 600-hp Viper-engined kit car (or any high-hp kit car) that had not been tested for safety, handling, etc. The speeds you can achieve are nothing if you can't keep the car from coming apart at 150 MPH or live through a crash "the real thing" would have no problem handling.

No, thanks. I'll take something engineered by professionals, when you're dealing with that high of horsepower and zero expectations of handling properly.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's no way I'd buy a 600-hp Viper-engined kit car (or any high-hp kit car) that had not been tested for safety, handling, etc. The speeds you can achieve are nothing if you can't keep the car from coming apart at 150 MPH or live through a crash "the real thing" would have no problem handling.

No, thanks. I'll take something engineered by professionals, when you're dealing with that high of horsepower and zero expectations of handling properly.

Shine, you didn't read their Bio(G-Force), they ARE Professionals! HA!HA! You would have to be Crazy to get any Replica(KitCar) up to 150 mph. & it doesn't matter whether a (real car) has been tested or not, crashing @150 mph is not going to end well! unless maybe you're in nascar. In the last 2 weeks 2 real car crashes ended in deaths in both of them 1-Porsche, guy from ******* & his buddy(one of the best built cars in the world) 2-Viper, one of the guys posted on here about that crash. Both cars were estimated @going 130mph. Your right foot determines how fast you go in ANY CAR. JMO

F

FrgMstr

I didn't look that close. Interesting.

Obviously you don't pay very close attention at all, you bought the slow yellow car for yourself. I would look to be upgrading to at least some kind of car not as slow as yours.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously you don't pay very close attention at all, you bought the slow yellow car for yourself. I would look to be upgrading to at least some kind of car not as slow as yours.

HA! Hilarious. What do you do for a living? Quit now and become a comic. (Silly red owners and their witless quips)