May C&C??????

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know it's early but if the weather is OK I'm gonna go up to the Houston coffee and cars in May. Its at Vintage park up in north Houston and takes about 45-50 minutes to get there from Friendswood. I know some of us met up in December then rolled over there. It's a nice venue and I wouldn't mind meeting in the Home Depot parking lot again at El Dorado and heading up again. Just wanted to see if anyone was interested.

Wes

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wes I'm heading up there. It's my Birthday so I talked my Dad into tagging along with me as well.

Look forward to meeting you.

Andy Wheeler

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are planning to bring both cars out at "Oh God Hundred" in the morning this Saturday :drive:

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be hiding in a dark room with 15 of my closest friends. Sorry to miss it. I'll have the next 3 weekends off though. :2tu:

Have fun everyone.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will be hiding in a dark room with 15 of my closest friends. Sorry to miss it. I'll have the next 3 weekends off though. :2tu:

Have fun everyone.

Man I was looking forward to showing off your ACR's to my Dad trying to talk him into one.

See ya next time Mike.

OP
OP
W

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sorry I couldn't make it out today. Had to go to west Texas at the last minute. Hopefully I'll be out next month.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry we missed you Wes. Ran into a few Viper guys guys here and there then ran over to Tomball to check out some Vipers.

Show was awesome as always. I think I counted more Lambo Gallardos than Mustangs though lol.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Found a few photos taken posted around.

You must be registered for see images attach