My new Bumble Bee!

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am now on my 4th Viper! This is my new to me 2006 Viper coupe Bumble Bee! All of my other Vipers have been red but I have to say yellow is the fastest!!! :) I have had the car for about 3 weeks and I have had the wheels powdercoated black, custom 3" Corsa track exaust with no cats, B&M shifter and MGW knob. Thanks to Henry at Ringgold for making the deal happen and the fast shipment of my new Viper!!!

You must be registered for see images

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love it! That is one beautifully yellow garage, congrats.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks phenomenal PM! :2tu: So all you wanted was a different color? Wouldn't it had been cheap to just paint your old car?

OP
OP
P

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why did you allow a homeless man to park his jalopy next to your Viper?

LOL! :lmao:That is the ****** car! We are going to put black stripes on it like this one so it matches;

That looks phenomenal PM! :2tu: So all you wanted was a different color? Wouldn't it had been cheap to just paint your old car?

I got a killer deal on the trade in, my old 06 had 23k miles and the bee has 6k miles. It was cheaper to trade it in than to add stripes and the miles are much lower. :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! BEE-U-TIFUL BEE~!!!!! Love the wheels too!
(Also like your ******-car...got one almost like it...but in that 'other' color--RED--and an '08 :))
~juli

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
VERY nice! Yellow was the nicest color until I sold it for my SSG. I still like Yellow but SSG just happens to be faster. lol Beautiful car you have there!!

OP
OP
P

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! BEE-U-TIFUL BEE~!!!!! Love the wheels too!
(Also like your ******-car...got one almost like it...but in that 'other' color--RED--and an '08 :))
~juli

Thanks! I really like how the wheels turned out also.

VERY nice! Yellow was the nicest color until I sold it for my SSG. I still like Yellow but SSG just happens to be faster. lol Beautiful car you have there!!

Just to let you both know, there are no other colors and YELLOW is the fastest!!! :drive:;)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NICE! Yellow too!:yay::yay:

So having driven all red Viper previously, can you please present your unbiased opinion on what color is fastest, so ALL can see! :D:D

:eater:

Robert

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want whoever keeps your garage so clean and neat to come to my house! Great cars too but that garage is a show stopper!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That IS quite the impressive garage!!! AND, I like how you 'bordered' your pictures~!!!! ~juli
Me EYES, me EYES...the SHINE!!!! :)

OP
OP
P

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That IS quite the impressive garage!!! AND, I like how you 'bordered' your pictures~!!!! ~juli
Me EYES, me EYES...the SHINE!!!! :)

We just bought the house 2 weeks ago and I just did the epoxy on the fllo last week but I am a very clean person. The garage will always stay that clean. and LOL! I will make the border brighter yellow next time. :lmao:

And yes the three previous Vipers were all red and they were all slow. The yelow however is the fastest!!!:D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang