Need submissions for Domestic Driver Magazine!

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We haven't even finished our Mar/Apr issue yet but are looking for subsmissions for our May/June issue. If you want to take advantage of this opportunity to show off your car in a different format then please submit asap. We are also looking for other types of submissions like How To's, Photoshops, Product Reviews, Club Insiders, Events, Wreckage, Videos, etc...

Subscriptions to the e-zine are free as well so what are you waiting for.

For more information on making a submission please go here Domestic Driver - Submit your 1980+ domestic car today!

Moderators if you have any problems with this post please contact me. The e-zine is completely free to subscribe and submit to so most forums do not have a problem with it.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please make a submission by wednesday of this week to get in this May/June 2008 issue!
Also if anyone know's of any upcoming or recent events let me know as we may be able to get them in this issue as well!

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are in need of some Featured Rides still and would like some awesome computer edited images! Other submissions are always welcome as well if we can't use it in this issue we could use it in a future issue.

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the completion of the May/June 2008 issue we are in need of submissions for the July/August 2008 issue!

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the completion of the July/August 2008 issue we are in need of submissions for the Sept/Oct 2008 issue!

Plenty of Viper's in this July/August '08 issue!

Oh and subscriptions are free by the way;)

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The submission deadline for the Sept/Oct issue is today but we are still in need of submissions so please if your interested send us a complete submission asap! We not only are looking for Readers Rides and Featured Rides but we are also looking for How To's, Wreckage and Event submissions.
Also if you haven't yet subscribed to the e-zine let me know why not since it's free?

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our Sept/Oct 2008 issue is now available! Not as much Viper coverage as the last issue but we have VOI 10 coverage!

We are in need of submissions for our Nov/Dec 2008 issue! The submission deadline is October 1st!

As always it's free!

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you would like to email me a bunch of high resolution pictures and a wrap up of the event and it's happenings then I would be happy to use it is as huge as you say it is!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you would like to email me a bunch of high resolution pictures and a wrap up of the event and it's happenings then I would be happy to use it is as huge as you say it is!

Emailing pics is better for me than trying to send them thru here...can you PM me your email address? AND, I'd love to sign up for the e-zine! THANX! ~juli

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Domestic Driver is now looking for submissions for the January/February 2009 issue! If you want to take advantage of this opportunity to show off your car in a different format then please submit ASAP as a Featured Ride or Readers Ride. We are also looking for other types of submissions like How To's, Photoshops, Product Reviews, Club Insiders, Events, Wreckage, Videos, etc...

Subscriptions to the e-zine are free!

For more information check out Domestic Driver - A bi-monthly online magazine featuring Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, and GM Cars from 1980+ or post your question here

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Johnathan, I'd like to suggest getting one of the Corsa tech guys to submit pics and some info on how their exhast systems are designed. After seeing a cutaway "muffler" at VOI X I was amazed at the sound cancelling technology and having a Corsa exhaust I am truly inspired that technologies have left the old "chambered" technologies so far behind.

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cars only, or can trucks get in on this too? :)

Hi Kevan...I submitted an article on the Orange County Chopper cruise that the NorthEast Viper Clubs attended, and that had to do with a Dodge Hemi Chopper that was designed to promote the Dodge Hemi Truck...(Nov./Dec. 2008, page 18!)...hope that you can get an article in on YOUR truck...I'm signed up for the e-zine, so I'd receive the article! Jonathan/Domesticdriver.com does an AWESOME job putting together the articles/photos! :2tu: ~juli

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think Johnathan would enjoy a massive huge pickup as compared to little Sport Compacts. He loves the Vipers.

Contact him. PM me if you need his email add.

Ted

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We still don't have all of the submissions that we would like. This time of year it's always hard to get people to make submissions but we encourage you to do so.
One thing we want to get together is a bunch of pictures of Domestic cars in the snow. We put together a collage of different cars in the snow last year and want to do the same thing again. Just email us your pictures and include your full name and make and model of the car.
We of course are also looking for Featured Ride and Readers Ride articles.

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have any Holiday photoshoots of your cars? We could still use more submissions for our Jan/Feb Issue that should be available mid January.

Please email us your Readers Ride, Featured Ride, Reviews, How To's, Comparisions, Event Coverage, Photoshops, etc...

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Domestic Driver is now looking for submissions for the January/February 2009 issue! If you want to take advantage of this opportunity to show off your car in a different format then please submit ASAP as a Featured Ride or Readers Ride. We are also looking for other types of submissions like How To's, Photoshops, Product Reviews, Club Insiders, Events, Wreckage, Videos, etc...

For more information please post your question here and/or email us.

Domestic Driver - A bi-monthly online magazine featuring Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, and GM Cars from 1980+

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The March/April 2009 issue has just been released! We are now looking for submissions for our May/June 2009 issue!
With the show season coming up we are also welcoming all suggestions for Domestic Driver E-zine!

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still looking for Featured Ride, Readers Ride, Reviews, Photoshops, Wreckage and Technical article submissions. Also we now have someone that you can contact if you are having problems writing the article who will help you through the process and even write some of it for you.
Another thing we are looking for are submissions of car shows you may have recently attended! Check out the Submit page of our web site for details.

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Awesome! Submit it as a Featured Ride

> Featured Rides Checklist:
  • 10+ Pictures taken with a 3MP+ Digital Camera (Exterior, Interior, Trunk, Engine...)
  • 6-12 paragraph article written in third person. Don't just write a history of your car try to make it interesting and different. Write about how it handles and what the modifications have improved and whatever else you think should go in there.
  • Modifications list categorized by ( Performance / Audio & Visual / Control / Show)
  • Any extra's such as Dyno sheets, 0-60mph times, track times...

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the completion of the May/June 2009 issue Domestic Driver is now looking for submissions for the July/August 2009 issue! If you want to take advantage of this opportunity to show off your car in a different format then please submit ASAP as a Featured Ride or Readers Ride. We are also looking for other types of submissions like How To's, Photoshops, Product Reviews, Club Insiders, Events, Wreckage, Videos, etc...

For more information please post your question here and/or email us.

Domestic Driver - A bi-monthly online magazine featuring Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, and GM Cars from 1980+

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still looking for submissions for our July/August 2009 issue! With all the car shows going on I'm sure lots of cars are looking pretty clean right now?