Not sure who is more excited....me or my son!

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Replacing my black 06 coupe with a 08 orange coupe. My 2.5 year old son was very interested in "daddy's new orange car"!
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

Attachments

• DSC08165.jpg
    DSC08165.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why does everyone think orange is so darn beautiful??????:think:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:D great choice and congrats!
plus driving the orange viper has been proven to give you a full days supply of Vitamen C and other antioxidants!

OP
OP
F

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IS this stalking your viper before the dealership opened??? Looks like the picture was taken from outside? Anyway, nice choice..... sure you will love it.

Yes....you got me! I had to go over and see it again the next day on a Sunday since I knew it would be a few more weeks before I can bring it home (thanks to our weather lately)!! Luckily, I have gotten MUCH better at being patient when it comes to my toys!:D

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good for you and the little guy, awesome picture! The orange is really sharp, very unique. Best of luck...:2tu: Dan

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
theres no way I could wait. I would figure out a way to get it home somehow. Why not trailer it? Doesn't it bother you to have random people and sticky fingered children touching it all the time at the dealership???

OP
OP
F

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
theres no way I could wait. I would figure out a way to get it home somehow. Why not trailer it? Doesn't it bother you to have random people and sticky fingered children touching it all the time at the dealership???

I could pick it up (enclosed trailer) but the weather and roads are just too bad right now to even risk it. We have had blizard warnings and -0 temps all week and the forecast doesn't get better anytime soon. They will have it isolated until I can get it picked up thankfully. :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks great FastGuy...but I'm REALLY loving the pic that albinonile posted!! ORANGE w/BLACK!!!! OHHHHH YESSSSS!!! Hope you can stay patient long enough...looks like the deep freeze is everywhere. So, yeah, even if you get it home, it'll have to just sit there, BUT, then you can be a-looking at it!!! BETTER yet, SITTING IN IT!! Congrats...once you know your VIN#, PM that to one of the moderators who will promptly upgrade you to VIPER OWNER~! (moderators are: big-n-italian, leslie, citysnake, lee00blacksilvergts). KUDOS! ~juli

OP
OP
F

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks great FastGuy...but I'm REALLY loving the pic that albinonile posted!! ORANGE w/BLACK!!!! OHHHHH YESSSSS!!! Hope you can stay patient long enough...looks like the deep freeze is everywhere. So, yeah, even if you get it home, it'll have to just sit there, BUT, then you can be a-looking at it!!! BETTER yet, SITTING IN IT!! Congrats...once you know your VIN#, PM that to one of the moderators who will promptly upgrade you to VIPER OWNER~! (moderators are: big-n-italian, leslie, citysnake, lee00blacksilvergts). KUDOS! ~juli

Thanks for the info about the VIN#. I will PM one of them today. I never got my membership from my 2006 Coupe because it had 400 miles on it when I bought it from Bill P. @ Woodhouse and therefore it was "used". This time around I plan on making sure I become a VCA memeber. My 2.5 year old and I will be attending a few KC area events this summer for sure!! :D :D

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would find a way to get that car in my garage before some nitwit with a flapping zipper rubs up against it at the dealer..

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would find a way to get that car in my garage before some nitwit with a flapping zipper rubs up against it at the dealer..

Agreed... No good can come from letting your (bought and paid for, I'm assuming?) Viper, sit at the dealer.. I would have it shipped to my garage. There will be someone who wants a "closer" look while its there..

Anyway, congrats... Great color!!!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info about the VIN#. I will PM one of them today. I never got my membership from my 2006 Coupe because it had 400 miles on it when I bought it from Bill P. @ Woodhouse and therefore it was "used". This time around I plan on making sure I become a VCA memeber. My 2.5 year old and I will be attending a few KC area events this summer for sure!! :D :D

:2tu::2tu::2tu: GOOD for you~! You will definitely get your membership for 2008 free. WONDERFUL chapter you belong to also! :headbang: I have to agree with the others, I'd WANT that car HOME!!! :drive: EVEN just to LOOK at, it's then YOURS, FOR REAL!!! ENJOY! ~juli

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It really is a beautiful car. Not many people catch the depth of the paint in photos very well, you've really caught it as it looks in person. Nicely done.

You can send your VIN to me as well.

I would ask the dealer to cordon off your Viper to keep people off of it, particularly if folks coming in are wearing heavy jackets/gloves and boots. It's the least they can do.

It's gonna be a loooonog winter for somebody. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang