Paxton or Roe?

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why supercharged you ask? Why not? Or are you asking supercharger vs turbo? My friend and I talk cars all the time here. He has a corvette with 50 grand worth of lingenfelter mods. I would like to be able to hand him his ass on the street but I don't think I will be doing that anytime soon.I drive my a lot and I don't want to effect the driveability too much. I also try to live within my means. There are a lot of choices out there and I wanted some opinions from people who have been there and done that before I waste my money on something that doesn't fit my style of driving. You guys have given me a lot to think about so I thank you. I downloaded the paxton install manual and it doesn't look like a hard install and the price is reasonable ... ish.

Mine is 780rwhp daily driven paxton...What are your buddies mods on the vette?

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your buddies $50K in vette mods won't due much for his driving experience either if he doesn't put his foot into it as well...Oh well, whatever you decide you will have fun either way. Just be careful. I had to totally re-learn my car after putting the blower on it. Completely different characteristics from stock.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

DANG! This setup looks amazing in Black!!!! You said you use the car as a daily driver have you noticed an increase or decrease in fuil milliage? Not that I really care, but an added bonus would be better fuel economy, and I have heard of SC cars getting 10%+ better.

Sorry (edit) maybe it wasn't you that said you use the car as a daily driver, but still same question if you don't mind!

-Tim

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a daily driver. 'bout 4-5k miles per year. Driven it to Vegas n back. Salt Lake City, Detroit, FL 3x's. etc. My mileage is 16-18 with the 3.33 gear. Best I've gotten is 20mpg. When I had the 3.73, it was in the 14-15 mpg range.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456