Pictures of my three SRT Vipers

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok here they are...kisses and hugs...I love you SRT engineering. Please don't make fun of the Mitsu in the back ground...she has moved to a new home (replaced with an Audi RS4 cuz I am old and the Evo was just too harsh a ride).

I found it amazing how dark the Copperhead looked after we uncovered it for the photos (and I was about to change the oil in our Jeep SRT8..love the four post lift :D).

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice collection and nice garage. Thanks for sharing. Do you still take the Vipers out these times of the year? I guess it's the Audi that's being driven most of the time now. I also have an X MR and loving it. After using that twin clutch for a few weeks, I decided to get rid of certain F car w/ so call F1 trans, that twin clutch is that good. You should have kept the Evo and install Robispec KW V3 shocks. They are almost (I said almost) the same as the KW's on our ACR but rides really really smooth, almost too smooth, it is that smooth.

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see the daily driver as it should be and the real cars as they should be. Looks painful but better the audi than the snakes!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow..congrats on such a great collection of cars. That's my kind of garage. I'm not sure which I like best, the VVO ACR or the SSG Coupe.

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see the daily driver as it should be and the real cars as they should be. Looks painful but better the audi than the snakes!

Well in all truth the Audi is not the daily driver...I have a Ford (Fix Or Repair Daily) F450 King Ranch Dually. She pulled the Audi home from Las Vegas (got hit by the freak snow storm in Vegas). The F450 did an awesome job with the task. I really, really need to buy my own trailer so I can transport the Vipers around.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NICE pictures!! I am loving ALL of the cars...and heck who can choose which Viper to take that day? Hmmm...think I'll take the SSG today; tomorrow the Red/Black; wait no I wanna take the copperhead out! WOW, decisions-decisions...you are LUCKY to have the opportunity to MAKE those! The Audi DOES look painful...ouch....salt? UGH! It happens tho! Daily occurrence here.
(But, no not with an Audi either or Vipers, with somewhat like you, a pickup 4x4) THX! ~juli

Burntrubber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
honestly, i really dont like you right now.

sweet garage, do you miss the ram SRT10?
post it on the VTCOA, im sure those guys would love to see that collection

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have officially stopped trying to keep up with your vehicle collection Dude! It's like going to Costco when I go to your house. Better take a picture because it might not be there next time around.

Audi RS4, huh? Whatever floats your boat I guess! Too bad the freak snow storm is coming this way now. Better get them all inside, plugged in and under and electric blanket.

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you are one lucky man very nice collection god bless america and vipers

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you decide what you are going to drive on a given day? Must be nice...

A bit off topic, but I was curious what lift that is?

Ok here they are...kisses and hugs...I love you SRT engineering. Please don't make fun of the Mitsu in the back ground...she has moved to a new home (replaced with an Audi RS4 cuz I am old and the Evo was just too harsh a ride).

I found it amazing how dark the Copperhead looked after we uncovered it for the photos (and I was about to change the oil in our Jeep SRT8..love the four post lift :D).

attachment.php

attachment.php

V

Venomiss

Beautiful cars for your garage. One lucky dude.

The Costco comment was funny too.:D

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NICE pictures!! I am loving ALL of the cars...and heck who can choose which Viper to take that day? Hmmm...think I'll take the SSG today; tomorrow the Red/Black; wait no I wanna take the copperhead out! WOW, decisions-decisions...you are LUCKY to have the opportunity to MAKE those! The Audi DOES look painful...ouch....salt? UGH! It happens tho! Daily occurrence here.
(But, no not with an Audi either or Vipers, with somewhat like you, a pickup 4x4) THX! ~juli
That's Orange and Black. The Orange is another color that is really hard to photograph.

How do you decide what you are going to drive on a given day? Must be nice...

A bit off topic, but I was curious what lift that is?

Luckily I don't have to chose which one to drive...see the white crap on the ground in the background..."Mother Nature" likes to decide.

My lift is this one
Untitled Document

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have officially stopped trying to keep up with your vehicle collection Dude! It's like going to Costco when I go to your house. Better take a picture because it might not be there next time around.

Audi RS4, huh? Whatever floats your boat I guess! Too bad the freak snow storm is coming this way now. Better get them all inside, plugged in and under and electric blanket.

I love the Audi line...thought about a Mercedes C63 AMG, but the Audi was a bargain price. I bought it new from a dealer in California (off eBay...just like the ACR and the Copperhead). It is loaded with the read and black leather inside...very pretty. Who can go wrong with a 420 horsepower V8 (although very small 4.2 L) and AWD. It is a great road car, and you will see very few on the road. Plus my insurance went down 600 per year since I got rid of the Evo (kid's car rated bad).

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GenI and Gen II Next? Beautiful cars!

No offense but I have had a 2001 ACR and it is just not the same as an SRT. I love the looks but driving it is a whole other ball of wax. If iIowned a Gen I and II, I would still be picking one of the SRTs to drive. I just love the way they ride and drive.

I am not sure about the next vehicle...might be time to go crazy, like droppin a 7.2 liter in the GC SRT-8 that would be a kick (and I know my wife woudl say...how long it that going to take?...speed freak). :slomo:

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW here is a clean version of that new Audi...pretty interior. It has tons of different colored metal flake...that is why the front fender looks funny. I need some pictures in the day light.

2656d1230131291-pictures-my-three-srt-vipers-drivers-side.jpg

2657d1230131304-pictures-my-three-srt-vipers-rear.jpg

2658d1230131314-pictures-my-three-srt-vipers-interior.jpg

Last edited:

RDunn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MAN!!!... ive been trying to decide for 8 months on which viper to buy and you have 3.

congrats. prolly nice everytime you open the garage. like you own little car show.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang