Post Up Pics of Your Custom Painted Gen1's and Gen2's

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen about 25% of those cars posted in person and or know the owners.

By the way I believe that blue one with flames was totaled and is for sale now as a salvage.

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

'
'

drlee50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few more pics as requested...

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few more pics as requested...

Love your wheels!

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgeline VR1's
Im going to plastidip them black this spring and see how they look like that. I expect they are going to look very sinister! Cant wait!
I don't know, I think I would leave them like they are. Everyone has black wheels now. Yours look good and I don't see them very often. They don't make them anymore do they?

drlee50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, they dont make em anymore. They make on similar, but not a VR1. I have an extra pair for the rear...always looking for another pair for the front! If you ever see any for sale, let me know! (18"s)

Nice thing about the plastidip, easy on and easy off. Wont ruin the rim or anything. Simple cheap mod. And I will tell you, at the track, rims get trashed with the rubber, the brake dust and the rocks all baked to your rims. Trying to wash the crap off results in many many scratches on the clear coat of the rims. I am going to send these back to forgeline to have em re finished to make em perfect. I am working on a track only set of rims so i can protect these rims for the future.

VJR3

Viper Owner
Reaction score

'
'

Best two looking on this thread.............the rest are just...yeah, alot of skill in some of those paint jobs but thats about it

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, they dont make em anymore. They make on similar, but not a VR1. I have an extra pair for the rear...always looking for another pair for the front! If you ever see any for sale, let me know! (18"s)

Nice thing about the plastidip, easy on and easy off. Wont ruin the rim or anything. Simple cheap mod. And I will tell you, at the track, rims get trashed with the rubber, the brake dust and the rocks all baked to your rims. Trying to wash the crap off results in many many scratches on the clear coat of the rims. I am going to send these back to forgeline to have em re finished to make em perfect. I am working on a track only set of rims so i can protect these rims for the future.

I would get a cheap, well nothing is cheap but a different less expensive set of wheels for racing and save your VR1's for street use.

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VR-1s are about my favorite wheel for a Viper. Prefer them polished. Had 19"s on the Daytona24.

Wish they would put them back in production.

Ev0lv3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anton, your car exists somewhere in minnesota now.

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anton, your car exists somewhere in minnesota now.

Yeah I think it's on it's third owner now. Thats def it. I did sell my red and back interior to 97snake on this forum. Good find!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen