Post up the best pic of your SRT

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
First post! Had my 03 for about a year and a half. Absolutely love it. Just got it wrapped in Matte White and Fake CF. Turned out awesome, the Matte White works sooooo well on this car. Just stunning in person.

You must be registered for see images attach

If any of you guys live near Kelowna (BC) I highly recommend you swing by Mirror Image. The guys are artists...

I like your White Viper :) what are your mods and suspension set up done to it? if you don't mind me asking :) Looks mean ...

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice! How long did you leave it on? (or is it still on?) how did it hold up for you? I've put it through about 2500km and a track day so far with very minimal rock chipping.

About 2 years. It was OK...easy to scratch and it tore easily from road debris. The laminate over the white was really thin compared to some of the newer products.

Rads

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like your White Viper :) what are your mods and suspension set up done to it? if you don't mind me asking :) Looks mean ...

Thanks! Not many mods, just the Autoform hardtop (went with it for the extra helmet clearance) and a 2in seat drop. For susp. I went with the Aldan Coilovers. After I bought them I came on here and read some horror stories about them and felt like a dope, but they have a lifetime warranty so I figured why not give them a shot and so far they're doing great. They've survived some seriously rough roads and track days without skipping a beat. A little on the soft side (even at their stiffest settings) but a good compromise for street/track.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my 1 of 8 bright blue/no stripe SRT10.

You must be registered for see images

And here is another 1 of the 8. The only one of those with the Aero Group option. (I did not take the pics or place the ACR stickers on the car)

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks! Not many mods, just the Autoform hardtop (went with it for the extra helmet clearance) and a 2in seat drop. For susp. I went with the Aldan Coilovers. After I bought them I came on here and read some horror stories about them and felt like a dope, but they have a lifetime warranty so I figured why not give them a shot and so far they're doing great. They've survived some seriously rough roads and track days without skipping a beat. A little on the soft side (even at their stiffest settings) but a good compromise for street/track.

Nice... do you have spacer on the rear? looks great with the wheels flushed out to the fender :)

slowfrc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome thread. Is there a big one like this for gen 1/2 cars? I tried searching but that didn't help much.

g3t_t0rk

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My contribution :)

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am generally not a fan of yellow, but that looks great... especially with the blacked out wheels.

Is that a Sneaky Pete badge on the front??

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Much better. :) I like the HDR effect when not overdone. It works really well with some pics, and not so well with others. Thabks for posting the non HDR version.
This any better Austin, easy to get carried away with HDR

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hey guys, last Saturday at our Indy C&C, I ran in to a young man named Sean Grove, a high school photograper that wants to study automotive design in college. After talking a few minutes, we looked around at buildings around the parking lot, and decided to snap some pics. The young man is obviously talented, enjoy!:cool:

Attachments

• PRPSNKE.I.SG.jpg
    PRPSNKE.I.SG.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 80

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
a few more...

Hey guys, last Saturday at our Indy C&C, I ran in to a young man named Sean Grove, a high school photograper that wants to study automotive design in college. After talking a few minutes, we looked around at buildings around the parking lot, and decided to snap some pics. The young man is obviously talented, enjoy!:cool:

Ripper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beautiful Car !!

Never have I seen "H" wheels look so good

SFViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice photo...the purple paint, aero kit and chrome wheels all blend well together. Have you ever thought about doing the coupe gas cover conversion too?

Blue Blurr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is another brite blue with aero package. No ACR emblem. Totally stock 2010.
TTACH]

W

WheelFast

SLR battery was dead...:-(
Iphone pic.

Last edited by a moderator:

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice photo...the purple paint, aero kit and chrome wheels all blend well together. Have you ever thought about doing the coupe gas cover conversion too?

Thanks. Yes I have...don't know if I have the courage to start carving fiberglass!:crazy2: