Question about Woodhouse please

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I checked there website and the dealership is open on Saturdays. Does anyone know if Bill Pemberton works on Saturdays? I am hoping to go there next Saturday to look/drool at the Vipers. I just want to sit in one. I never have. I was interested in the Nissan 350Z a couple years ago. When I sat in it, it just did not fit well for me. seat was too low and door was too high to rest my elbow on the door the way I like to drive. I even adjusted the seat up and still did not feel right. Hoping the Viper feels right.

I would like to meet Bill and talk to him about Vipers for a few minutes.

Thanks for any replies.

I think its around 200 miles one way for me so nice Saturday drive.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you call them up? Good Luck...and once you sit in the Viper, it will feel JUSSSSST right, you'll be bitten and you can never be cured....! HAVE FUN! ~juli

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will send him an email first, just checking to see if anyone knew up front. thanks and I hope it fits like a dream.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
seat was too low and door was too high to rest my elbow on the door the way I like to drive

don't recall ever doing this in my Gen II (with elbow on top of door, kinda out of the window)....can you do this in a Gen III/IV? Never sat in one either. Thanks.

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are open Saturdays 8:00 - 5:00. You can reach Bill @ 402-426-4127 (Office) or 402-677-5864 (Cell). Also @ 1-800-889-1893. I was just there a couple weeks ago - Good Luck!

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill seems to be a great guy. I had him looking for a Viper for me but I just wrote a contract on one at Premier in Springfield. I may still have him find an SRT for me.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He takes Fridays and Sundays off, but can usually be found there on Fridays anyway. He is always there on Saturdays unless he has some major event he is attending. Have fun!

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If Bill knows you are coming he is worth the trip. I have driven from KC to Blair twice. I drove up "just to look" in 2004. I made it 2 days before I called back and bought a car I had seen. I went back this year to see a group of '08's (colors, ACR's etc) in person. I have made it longer than 2 days, but, I am still ate-up with the prospect of buying an '08/'09 from Bill. Both times Bill knew, and both times Bill was great. They always have a lot to look at also which is nice when trying to decide about color, year etc.

Kurt E

P.S. Check your PM.

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We bought our first viper from Bill up at Woodhouse and he's GREAT! Not only does he know his stuff when it comes to the vipers- but he's a great guy with a fun personality.

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks everyone. Bill called me today and I will head up there Saturday morning. This just a window shopping trip. Still need to pay off all bills before buying toy. Sure will test my will power.

V

Venomiss

thanks everyone. Bill called me today and I will head up there Saturday morning. This just a window shopping trip. Still need to pay off all bills before buying toy. Sure will test my will power.

Have fun drive and KC next meeting at the end of next month will be at the Bass Pro Shop in Olathe-if the weather is nice there might be some vipers if you are interested.

Reaction score
When you get to Woodhouse, take lots of pictures!!!!

We cannot allow pictures for security reasons and our deal with Chrysler. There are way to many secrets that the public knows nothing about. Your memories of the visit will be erased before you are allowed to exit the buildings and all you will be allowed to retain is the awe of truck mountain....:D

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We cannot allow pictures for security reasons and our deal with Chrysler. There are way to many secrets that the public knows nothing about. Your memories of the visit will be erased before you are allowed to exit the buildings and all you will be allowed to retain is the awe of truck mountain....:D

Now that you mention it, all I remember from my visit is truck mountain! :omg:
What did you guys do to me???

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Pictures, forget it then, you can't mess with my memory. I take enough medication that it is already gone HA!!!

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish that was the case. I really am committed to paying off all bills BEFORE buying my new toy. I am finally 16 months from being debt free and want to be that way. I will finance a Viper after that but plan on paying what ever I buy off in 2 years.

V

Venomiss

please let me knw for sure. I would love to come see some. thanks

Tonight there is an informal get together at Bass Pro in Olathe. Since the weather is great my guess is there will be some Vipers. They are usually parked off on the restaurant side.
Come by if you get a chance.:)

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not sure I can make it tonight. I am headed to woodhouse at 7am and hope to be there in 3 hours. never been there so guessing thats what it will take. Main concern is how big of a drool bib will I need. I am forgetful and will pack up camera tonight. Can't wait. probably a sleepless night.

thanks for the invite and I will make some of these GTG's in the near future. What time tonight on the off chance I have time?

V

Venomiss

not sure I can make it tonight. I am headed to woodhouse at 7am and hope to be there in 3 hours. never been there so guessing thats what it will take. Main concern is how big of a drool bib will I need. I am forgetful and will pack up camera tonight. Can't wait. probably a sleepless night.

thanks for the invite and I will make some of these GTG's in the near future. What time tonight on the off chance I have time?

I believe it's at 7 for this evening. Have fun at the Viper Pit tomorrow!

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish that was the case. I really am committed to paying off all bills BEFORE buying my new toy. I am finally 16 months from being debt free and want to be that way. I will finance a Viper after that but plan on paying what ever I buy off in 2 years.

I had a plan like that once....but I kept making concessions. Now I am committed to only buying things when my debt drops below $500,000:D

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I had a 500,000 budget. that would be tough to live with. LOL

Well I made it and want to thank Bill for taking time out of his schedule to show me all of the wonderful Vipers. Very hard to pick a favorite color. I think All colors were there.

I did take a bunch of pictures but they did not turn out very well. I will post up the ones that are not too bad later. The lighting in the warehouse is not very good for pictures.

Well, that was my first time to get a chance to sit in a Viper and they are smaller than I thought on the inside. Just like a race car. Or maybe I am spoiled by the room in my full size Ram. Anyways it fits like a glove. Perfect for me.

So now I no longer want a Viper, I now NEED one. So the long 16 month wait will be more painful, gotta stick to my plan. Hope to buy and payoff a Viper in 2-3 years and then finish up my TA 2 years after that. that will put me at 55 and then time to sell my current house and buy my retirement house. In case you can't tell, I like plans, I wanted a Viper for my 50th birthday but was set back by my daughter and the arrival of my grand daughter. My daughter started at DST were I work 2 weeks ago so now she has all of those things like income, insurance, health and dental benifits and even a retirement plan. Did I mention income? Woohoo, I will no longer have to support her other than a place to live which I love since it gives me the chance to see her and my grand daughter every day.

16 months is a long way away. have patience with me. my day will come.

Thanks again Bill.

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed I went from a 2 year payoff on a viper to a 3 year payoff. I really like the gen 4's. that would take 3 years, gen 2 I can do in 2 years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62