Question about Woodhouse please

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love your Viper and seen one like it for sale. This site is really a test for me and going to woodhouse did not help other than confirming I have to get one for my birthday present. I will have one before my 52nd birthday because I do want to be able to enjoy it for a few years before I am too old to drive them. Are there other viper owners over 50?

I think you are a baby Chad, age wise. :->

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
73-Got my first Viper for my 72nd bd.

Ive had a lot of cars in my life time - but the Viper tops them all.:2tu: Now the old man can go out and :buttkick: all those young whipper snappers.;)

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you guys are my hero's, 73 and a Viper wow. I am not sure I will even be alive by then. I am on soo many medications for my back and neck pain, along with high blood pressure and diabetes. my spine is supposed to go out on me sometime in the near future and I want to enjoy my time before that happens.

V

Venomiss

Sadly I lost the bet that you would come home driving a Viper......:(
Pictures soon?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly I lost the bet that you would come home driving a Viper......:(
Pictures soon?

I wouldn't say you 'lost the bet', as he was HOOKED as we KNEW he would be as soon as he SAT IN A VIPER!!!! :headbang: HAH...VIPER FEVER has hit again~!!! :drive: ~juli

V

Venomiss

I wouldn't say you 'lost the bet', as he was HOOKED as we KNEW he would be as soon as he SAT IN A VIPER!!!! :headbang: HAH...VIPER FEVER has hit again~!!! :drive: ~juli

He will get his viper in the future and hopefully post pictures from the Viper Pit.

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will try to post tonight. Yes I am hooked and was even thinking I need a new ACR. They are sooo sweet. I would be able to afford one if they let me finance it for 8 years. Ouch. may need help posting pictures. I can do it on my Rumblebee Site but not on any other sites that I have tried.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KNEW you'd get Viper Fever'ed!!! Now an ACR~! THAT is a dream...hope it comes true for ya!
Pics...NOT good at them myself...here's just a quickie: Hit Fast Reply, then 'go advanced', scroll down a bit til you get to 'manage attachments', then you browse for your pic to upload, it's the ONLY way I know now how to do it, and a NEW FELLA taught me that!~! (And, yeah, I know, it's one at a time)....or imageshack. GOOD LUCK...would love to see the pics when you can! ~juli

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks, will try tonight. hard to justify an ACR but wow, what a car.

you only live once and I have worked hard all of my life giving to my family. I deserve it! How does that sound for justification.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks, will try tonight. hard to justify an ACR but wow, what a car.
you only live once and I have worked hard all of my life giving to my family. I deserve it! How does that sound for justification.

Heck, who NEEDS justification???? :D Mike & I worked hard all our lives for our DREAM CAR, and Mike still works 365 days a year in order to HAVE the 'toys' he has. Believe you me, LIFE IS SHORT, enjoy it while you can, that's our motto!~! :2tu: Yeah, an ACR would be a TRUE DREAM~~~! Hopefully you can upload your pics okay! ~juli

als 08 viper acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love your Viper and seen one like it for sale. This site is really a test for me and going to woodhouse did not help other than confirming I have to get one for my birthday present. I will have one before my 52nd birthday because I do want to be able to enjoy it for a few years before I am too old to drive them. Are there other viper owners over 50?

I think you are a baby Chad, age wise. :->

Got my first Viper at 61. Now I am 66 & waiting for a Red Black w/ Drivers Stripe ACR that I should receive within the next 2 weeks.

Al-southern Calif.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are GORGEOUS pictures, makes you fall in love with the ACR EVERY time you see ANY combo of it!~! HOPE you get your Viper, doesn't matter WHAT Viper it is...they're ALL great~! ~juli

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks Juli.

I will have a viper, I will see how it goes by then and I agree you only live once and I don't want regrets.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks Juli.
I will have a viper, I will see how it goes by then and I agree you only live once and I don't want regrets.

So true! Life is SO very very short...we GOTTA enjoy it while we can. We are fortunate to have the car of our dreams (A VIPER!!!)...but again, Mike works 365 days a year, do we have TIME to enjoy it??? Not much...but heck, he's definitely EARNED it!!!! I'm happy for HIM to be able to HAVE the 'toys' he wants...just wish he had more time to enjoy them, but we do our best! I cannot WAIT to hear WHAT Viper you finally decide to purchase...and will be extremely HAPPY for you~! (Dreams can come true, it's not that this is a 'materialistic' dream...as I said, life is VERY short) ~juli

V

Venomiss

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for being kind. I think the pictures are terrible but its part my steady hand (not) and bad lighting in the warehouse and old camera.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte