Roe Supercharger Price?!??

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am thinking of going to a turbo system and was thinking of selling my Roe Charger. Polished with 6.5 psi pulley. I also have a 8psi and water **** kit that was never installed. Had for about 2k miles on the car.... What would be a good price!?!?
thanks

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the kit you should be able to get between 5600-6K for it. Shipping is the worst since it will cost at least $125 bucks.

I'd try ebay. there is one for sale now and without a Vec2 its at 5700$ and has a few days left. Thats a CRAZY price considereing the vec cost over 1K alone.

good luck!

OP
OP
B

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice!!! I might try the DIY turbo system from Paulo or a Paxton/DLM kit. I have the bug for more power...
=)

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice!!! I might try the DIY turbo system from Paulo or a Paxton/DLM kit. I have the bug for more power...
=)

Who's going to tune it? The easy part is installing it. The hard part is tuning it. What are you going to control it with? VEC2?

OP
OP
B

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not sure on the tuning yet.... If I go with a Paxton/Dlm, I have a local guy that does split second tuning... I have uses the Vec2 and tuned with it so I could do that too....
I could do the AEM, but I am not worried about squeezing out another 20hp for the difference.. (unless I am sure I am going turbo and can use the boost by gear)
I am listening to people as we speak and learning as much as I can about the different systems...

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would that be with or without the injectors?

Gary

Hey guys,

I am thinking of going to a turbo system and was thinking of selling my Roe Charger. Polished with 6.5 psi pulley. I also have a 8psi and water **** kit that was never installed. Had for about 2k miles on the car.... What would be a good price!?!?
thanks

99RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Quote: "I'd try ebay. there is one for sale now and without a Vec2 its at 5700$ and has a few days left. Thats a CRAZY price considereing the vec cost over 1K alone"

Could be some schill bidding going on with that auction, the B&B headers he has are on the second go around after being "sold" last week for $1,300 on e-bay.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, not to burst anyone's bubble, but a new ROE sc setup has a dealer buy price of just under 6500. Good luck if you can sell one for that again (toys sold his before the TT craze... Before hardly any SCs were out there). But 4500-5k is more like it for a used one.

JD

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, not to burst anyone's bubble, but a new ROE sc setup has a dealer buy price of just under 6500. Good luck if you can sell one for that again (toys sold his before the TT craze... Before hardly any SCs were out there). But 4500-5k is more like it for a used one.

JD

There have been dealer price increases. The dealer price even on a black s/c is over $6500 ;)
What dealer cost has to do with the market value on a used unit, I can't figure out.

Notice there is no longer a free install in my sig.