So Long Viper...for now.

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I actually saw my Blue one last week. The guy who bought it is the CEO of a finace company here in San Diego. Good guy, however, after seeing the Blue, made m,e realize how muchI really miss it.

Bat™

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya... when I was back and forth between blue and white or white and blue..... the blue and white just as the younger kids say "popped" better.. :D

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW.......that's really hard to swallow as a Viper owner........rode in a neighbors GT-R......it was pretty cool, and on the way back home we were followed by 3 Honda Civics whose owners just had to stop and see the car.......17 or 18 years old.......I then took him for a ride in my 05 Comm. Edition S/C'd, Eibachs, 3:55's, etc........and he just about lost it with the incredible acceleration of the Viper.......his statement........"I think I blew it!" His words not mine!

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Enjoy ;).

Bat™
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I gonna try to hang on to the GT-R for a while if everything goes as planned with the Vert. Nissan just raise the MSRP on Sept 5th to 80k, up from 73k when the car came out in July, sighting materials costs. Expect another increase for 2010 models.

Bat™

VAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gonna try to hang on to the GT-R for a while if everything goes as planned with the Vert. Nissan just raise the MSRP on Sept 5th to 80k, up from 73k when the car came out in July, sighting materials costs. Expect another increase for 2010 models.

Bat™

Love that first pic...:D So does the GTR get the lead flowing to your pencil like the viper?:rolaugh:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love that first pic...:D So does the GTR get the lead flowing to your pencil like the viper?:rolaugh:

I also love, love, love Bat's *previous* gorgeous VIPER~~! Boy, did you do good with that one! :headbang: Hope you are enjoying the GT-R as much as you did that VIPER....juli

ZO6KLR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great pics as always on the Viper and GT-R. It looks like it would be fun to drive. The looks of the Nissan just doesn't do it for me, though.

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Yup. Took it on a run over the weekend in the Mountains. I tell ya, I'm still a die hard manual tranny guy, but having the F1 shifters does wonders through windy roads and switchbacks :2tu:.

Bat™

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are doing great with all the ribbing you are getting. Shows what kind of person you are. Enjoy the car! I know every one of the members on this or any board has regretted trading/selling an old car of theirs. They are just cars and you can always buy another one. I loved what you did with your 2 vipers and am looking forward to what you do to this Nissan. Also looking forward to you back in a Viper and what you will do with that next canvas.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANX for the 3 pictures, Bat...now I have another desktop background! Always loved what you've done with your cars, I'm sure the GT-R is no exception~! ENJOY! ~juli

VAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup. Took it on a run over the weekend in the Mountains. I tell ya, I'm still a die hard manual tranny guy, but having the F1 shifters does wonders through windy roads and switchbacks :2tu:.

Bat™

Glad to hear your still sporting:omg: when driving:drive:. I'm affraid I would be vigra bound in a GTR:(. Have you used the auto launch control yet? If so what do you think?

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets put it this way. Next time I do it, I'd better have my G-Suit on:D.

Bat™

Any concerns on the use of launch control? I read that 27 cars so far have destroyed trannys because of the use of launch control. Nissan wont warranty the GTR if launch control is used which I find ludacrous if true. Once you use it the black box logs it. And when you take it in the dealer knows you used it and warranty is void. Also read that if you change the rims your warranty is void. Shed some light on this please cause Im thinking some of the chatter Im hearing from other forums is just hate.

Cant wait for the updated pics btw:) BTW titanium exhaust ftw like on this GTR.

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just when I start to feel bad about not being able to keep a car for a long time, I see how quick you get rid of yours and I feel better haha. I didn't know you were in San Diego. I will be out there sometimes for work.

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any concerns on the use of launch control? I read that 27 cars so far have destroyed trannys because of the use of launch control. Nissan wont warranty the GTR if launch control is used which I find ludacrous if true. Once you use it the black box logs it. And when you take it in the dealer knows you used it and warranty is void. Also read that if you change the rims your warranty is void. Shed some light on this please cause Im thinking some of the chatter Im hearing from other forums is just hate.

Cant wait for the updated pics btw:) BTW titanium exhaust ftw like on this GTR.

Yes, there have been stories of trannies going out from excessive use of the launch control. I personally, have not used it yet. I wanted to track it a few weeks ago with the Viper group but was unable to make the event.

Bat™

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you gave up a viper for gt-r nissan are you on crack or just brain dead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi