Ultimate Street Racing pt.2

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a lot of fun. Next time Andrew better bring a second nitrous bottle........his ran out :)

By the way keep the middle of Oct. open we are trying to plan a joint event at the airport............it will be Sickkkkkkk

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes the beast was opened up there and ate up a lot of cars.
Count me in again.
BTW the GTS is getting MURDERED. The car has gone in for a new paint job with a lot of other little mods and who knows what i come back with at the track in OCT.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I hope next time you guys do this it's not a well kept secret, and ya gonna need a cpl of flag girls to start the day off with

Russ

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The secret is out and we're planning an event there in October so keep your eyes and ears open. The operation runs very smooth over there and the setup of the races moves along quickly. I can't wait to go back.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that ZR1 and M3 took a beating all day. Did it even win one race? Also what is the story with the guy pulling through the braking area towards the end of the video. That was a close one.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nader, the Vipers was kicking A$$ that day and the guy at the end of the video was our very own Andrew2K testing Daves Big Brakes and must say they work :2tu: and Andrew didn't kill the guy :D

Camfab, I think the track was 1/8 mile and we all had much fun and the guys we met was pretty cool :headbang:

We are currently working on a joint event in Oct. but will post details sometime next month :drive:...Adrian

It's something that I feel our NY/CT members will like we just had to try it out first and its AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Adrian,,just a thought,, in case its a hot day or a little rain,,maybe we can "rent" a party tent to keep out of the weather. get a local company to set it up and they take it down. depending how many members go,, we could split the cost. a place to set up chairs and maybe a grill(or a table for devil eggs) just a thought

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperUSA, they have food and tent already set up Ultimate Street ran a first class event and there was still alot of food left over. The only thing we had to do was show up. We are working on a joint event for Oct. I will keep everyone informed as the date get closer. Thanks, Adrian