Viper Magazine?

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I've got a quick question. My wife sent in a check for Viper Mag. on Jan. 15th, the check has been cashed, but I have not received a Mag or confirmation.

How many issue are there a year? I'm wondering if they forgot about me or if the next issue just hasn't been sent out yet.

Thanks, Patrick

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.

Warfang: To late, I'm turing blue, but that's ok. It's not till I turn purple that you really need to wory.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the new MAG today! Page 11 has a nice picture!

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assume, one more lady is buying a Viper... :headbang:
Patrick, how about you?

I may be a little dense, but I didn't get the first part of your post.

To answer your question: I will be buying my first Viper within the next 5-6 months. My wife is graduating on Aug. 11th and she already has a job lined up. Before I married her she had to agree to let me buy a Viper. I have supported her through school, now it's her turn :2tu:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do YOU expect in a Viper magazine?

Dodge ADs!

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I can say is good thing for the VIPER magazine, cause now-a-days, it is the only publication that says anything about the Viper. I tried to find something on the store racks to bring on a plane to a vacation and all I found was headlines on the new L-something 750 HP Vette, the new Camaro, and the new explosion of imports and hybrids. So I guess it is Viper Magazine and Muscle Fitness.

Geez, I hope Dodge does something next year to crush the competition.

AC

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Worth getting? What kind of stuff is in it? >>

you bet there is! mine has lots of nudie pics in it!

lets count - pages 4, 17, 18, 19, 27, 39, and 61!!

you guessed it - pics of bare steel and aluminum viper parts! :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Worth getting? What kind of stuff is in it? >>

you bet there is! mine has lots of nudie pics in it!

lets count - pages 4, 17, 18, 19, 27, 39, and 61!!

you guessed it - pics of bare steel and aluminum viper parts! :D

I was just about to send my issue back and demand the same issue you got :D

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The usual once a year story about the great job CAAP is doing...and the german guy giving grade 3 advice. You can have more fun reading a toilet roll.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just the idea that there is no magazine out there other than the Viper Magazine that has anything to read about the Viper....again, just wish Dodge steps it up in the near future.

418viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patrick: PM me your name and address, I got two issues this week and will send you one.

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
418Viper: I came home for lunch today and the Viper Mag was here. Haven't had a chance to read it yet, but it looks cool. Thanks again.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who constantly complain about Viper Magazine I would like to remind you that they readily accept well written articles from VCA members.

If there is something you feel would be beneficial to the rest of us, drop them your story. Pictures are appreciated also.

Not fair to just complain, when each of us has the opportunity to make the magazine better.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper magazine is a great publication. I always look forward to getting them but usually my brother gets to it first. I liked the story about Chris Angel in this seasons issue. That was neat how he found the key.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who constantly complain about Viper Magazine I would like to remind you that they readily accept well written articles from VCA members.

If there is something you feel would be beneficial to the rest of us, drop them your story. Pictures are appreciated also.

Not fair to just complain, when each of us has the opportunity to make the magazine better.

I'm not complaining, but I was contacted by 1 of the editors in response to a thread I made about a Charity Event with the AL/TN club and he asked me for pictures to publish and a short writeup about the event. I sent him some group shots of the Vipers and he said they'd be in the next issue or possibly the issue after that. Its been 3 issues and still no sight of my pics :confused:

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm not complaining, but I was contacted by 1 of the editors in response to a thread I made about a Charity Event with the AL/TN club and he asked me for pictures to publish and a short writeup about the event. I sent him some group shots of the Vipers and he said they'd be in the next issue or possibly the issue after that. Its been 3 issues and still no sight of my pics :confused:

We've had a similar issue with submissions from those of us in the Nevada Region.

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Patrick: PM me your name and address, I got two issues this week and will send you one.

Anyone else that has extra copy? I just joined last month so I guessed I missed the spring issue....

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anyone else that has extra copy? I just joined last month so I guessed I missed the spring issue....

I came home and found my first issue of Viper Mag waiting for me. So I guess this post was for not. But since 418Viper was nice enough to send me an extra copy I now have an extra I don't need. NOTV8: PM me your mailing address and I'll send you my extra copy!

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith, I agree. I look forward to it every quarter. I think the complaints are boring. It's not like the $100 a year is going to put any of us on the bread line.

But what would I like to see in the magazine?

How about a section devoted to memorabilia, what some of the more rare items go for and the cool stuff out there people have that most don't know exist. How about a small classified section ?

I'm curious which celebrities out there own the car and what they think about it, why they own it as opposed to other cars.

I'd like to see what realy wild mods people have done, not just power but gadgets.

Has anyone come up with an adjustable shock system for track/street adjustable from inside the car?

I'd like a section on some of the 60's 70's muscle Mopar cars and how they influenced the Viper as the new Muscle car in the early 90's, or have a running section on what members have some of the old muscle cars in thier collection as well as the Viper.

There's loads of things that can go in the magazine.

AC

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang