Voi 12 announced!!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A trailer for 400 miles? Way too much hassle unless you have some sub 1,000 mile concurs quality type Viper.. DRIVE IT!!

Agreed, Drive. You won't regret it. I drove to Utah for the last VOI with the Ohio club and I'd do it again tomorrow. What a trip!

I still have the image of Robert bearing down on us with smoke coming out of his stacks when we were in your GTS in the gas station parking lot. That is the only time I regretted how I've treated him over the years. Not because I suddenly became a nice person, but only because I thought he was about to run us over :D

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still have the image of Robert bearing down on us with smoke coming out of his stacks when we were in your GTS in the gas station parking lot. That is the only time I regretted how I've treated him over the years. Not because I suddenly became a nice person, but only because I thought he was about to run us over :D

HAHA! I forgot about that one! I wish I had a picture of it. Remember that huge evil grin he had... he looked like Cheshire The Cat in the mirror -> :devgrin:

:lmao:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone from the area able to guess the host hotel yet? I had time to browse at lunch and my best guess was Great Wolf Lodge.....cause of the waterpark in the hotel!

Regards,
Aaron

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone from the area able to guess the host hotel yet? I had time to browse at lunch and my best guess was Great Wolf Lodge.....cause of the waterpark in the hotel!

Regards,
Aaron

Aaron, I have it on good authority that is incorrect.

Actually, I'm guessing, like you.

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Regards,
Aaron

Well, that solves the question of what do we do with the kids....

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm planing on going. 600 miles from me in PA. Should be able to knock that out in 9 hrs easy. I did the 900 miles from Wisconsin in 12 hrs when i picked up my GTS......... Did the speed limit the whole time. :lmao:

Last edited:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regards,
Aaron

There is only one 5* hotel with 700 rooms in Charlotte...

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We won't have to as long as this "diversion" thread works and he doesn't find out the REAL date/place
Ooops, I think I may've messed up. Maybe we should go back to PM'ing everybody again.

Nice job Chip! :brick:

Well, at least he does not know the real location!

You posted this before I even posted in this thread. Unprovoked attack. I'll call your wife and let her know. She'll handle it from there.

Unprovoked? :rolaugh: Yeah. OK! :D

Being called "brilliant" by you has as much value as....well, being called "fast" by you. You don't know the true definition of either :D

I was going to comment on you being fast but I thought I would keep it PG...:rolaugh:

I saw him at the pool at the hotel in swim trunks. I still remember what the foreign blonde waitress chick looked like (Remember her, Chip? Good grief :D ) and what a wet Bosserman looks like. Waitress>wet Bosserman. Wet dog>wet Bosserman :D

LOL I never got to see the pool! Guess thats what happens when you arrive a bit late! Really, when did you find time for the pool!?

Either way, you saw a wet Bosserman. That has got to be bad enough to give you nightmares! :rolaugh:

We will find an icerink in NC! This time you're taking one out on the ice!

Heck ya! :nana:

Is the real spot Tampa? That'd really work better for me. Maybe Tom won't make that one.

Why dont you drive down there on those dates and find out? :D

:omg::rolaugh::lmao: I must be hanging out with the wrong crowd at these things.

Or the right crowd depending on how you look at it.... LOL

Is the trailer for your stuff or for your Viper? ;)

Yes, the trailer is very much for the stuff!! (Any of you leaving VOI with a full Viper get this comment!)

:rolaugh:

I dont even remember this! :lmao: For sure something I would do, just dont remember it!

What state was this in?

HAHA! I forgot about that one! I wish I had a picture of it. Remember that huge evil grin he had... he looked like Cheshire The Cat in the mirror -> :devgrin:

:lmao:

Again, something I could see doing! :D

I completely remember that smile! He looked certifiably demented!

??

Me? Demented? Never..... LOL

Tow it down .... what is it, yellow?

Wow! Lawn dart alert! :omg::omg:

Trouble maker! :D

Dont encourage him! :nunu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL I never got to see the pool! Guess thats what happens when you arrive a bit late! Really, when did you find time for the pool!?

It was the afternoon of the day that had the big dinner. Me, Chip, Lisa sat by the pool while Bosserman and his wife were in the pool. I walked over and poured a bottle of water on Bosserman (he was already in the pool, so this was more of a symbolic insult to him :D ), and he had the nerve to splash me! I thought very hard about diving in the pool (in full street clothes) and attacking him, but he's big. May not have turned out in my favor :D

Or the right crowd depending on how you look at it.... LOL

It depends on what your definition of "right" is :)

I dont even remember this! :lmao: For sure something I would do, just dont remember it!

What state was this in?

Not sure on the state, but I think it was the same stop when you had to put some freon in your truck's AC. Why I remember things like this, I have no idea.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was the afternoon of the day that had the big dinner. Me, Chip, Lisa sat by the pool while Bosserman and his wife were in the pool. I walked over and poured a bottle of water on Bosserman (he was already in the pool, so this was more of a symbolic insult to him :D ), and he had the nerve to splash me! I thought very hard about diving in the pool (in full street clothes) and attacking him, but he's big. May not have turned out in my favor :D

:rolaugh: Man I wish I had been there to encourage Bosserman to rid the world of one more flea! :rolaugh:

And no. Would not have been in your favor! :D

Not sure on the state, but I think it was the same stop when you had to put some freon in your truck's AC. Why I remember things like this, I have no idea.

Oh yes....I do somewhat remember this! :D:rolaugh:

And that is a very good memory. Almost odd! ;)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The state where you were demented enough to kill a trailer tire or 2 and almost go up in diesel smoke :eater:?

*runs and hides*

:rolaugh:

What state was this in?

Me? Demented? Never..... LOL

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score