Voi 12 announced!!

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats great, 2 day drive for us, better then 6 days for VOI 11. Gee Rob we drive 10 hrs for groceries, you and Bernie should be able to swing left on the way down for a cup a tea.:D See you there mate.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You wont have any long big mountains to pull this time like we did going to SLC. You should be ok. If not i'm sure we can get you fixed right up. I know where there is a nice shade tree we can work under and I got some duct tape to put things back together.:rolleyes:

Make sure it's yellow duct tape :2tu:

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was just there a month ago. About a 20 hour drive for me... Not bad and should be fun.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You wont have any long big mountains to pull this time like we did going to SLC. You should be ok. If not i'm sure we can get you fixed right up. I know where there is a nice shade tree we can work under and I got some duct tape to put things back together.:rolleyes:

Oh I appreciate that Tom. So generous you are! :D

I'm keeping my clothes with me this time! - HAHA

Lol. I still laugh about that! :rolaugh:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool! We are looking very forward to this. Mapquest says it is about 1,525 miles from Denver and should take 24.5 hrs. If it is like the VOI11 caravan to SLC a few years ago, we should be able to make it in about 12 hours. Looks to be a day trip. :rolaugh: Looks like we roll right through Nashville on the way. Looking forward to getting together with the other Viper clubs from the Left Coast, as it sounds like BBQ in Nashville on the way. Guess I need to take the whole week off.

Great venue and very happy with the choice. Nothing like adding 50% more miles to my Viper. :rolleyes: I know! I know!

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait! I haven't traveled through the part of the country that I'll be going through, but a day and change behind the wheel would be great. Looking forward to my FIRST VOI.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we ban all people from Macon Ga. Unless they are driving yellow cars?

I love this idea!! You are brilliant Tom! :yay:

Ofcourse you do, you're not the one who lost a priceless Monet painting in the fire that you were transporting for me. You still owe me $15,000,000 for that!!!!! Figures the one time I let my guard down and trust you...you disappoint all of Viper Nation.

Yeah well, did anyone need to see Bosserman running around with no clothes on!? I think not. I would be more concerned about that! :D

As for this dang pic, I told you. You were scammed. The pic you bought on the street corner was not the real thing!!!:rolaugh:

Last edited:

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a little surprised. I thought this thread would run up to about 6,7, or 8 pages by now. Some threads have huge response and some don't. I figured that with the enthusiasm for the VOI in other threads, this would have had much more action. I called the wife right away and we talked about it a lot last night. We have been to Nashville and Texas VOI's and they have all been a blast.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we ban all people from Macon Ga. Unless they are driving yellow cars?

You posted this before I even posted in this thread. Unprovoked attack. I'll call your wife and let her know. She'll handle it from there.
I love this idea!! You are brilliant Tom! :yay:

Being called "brilliant" by you has as much value as....well, being called "fast" by you. You don't know the true definition of either :D

Yeah well, did anyone need to see Bosserman running around with no clothes on!? I think not. I would be more concerned about that! :D

I saw him at the pool at the hotel in swim trunks. I still remember what the foreign blonde waitress chick looked like (Remember her, Chip? Good grief :D ) and what a wet Bosserman looks like. Waitress>wet Bosserman. Wet dog>wet Bosserman :D

Yeah, that messed me up so bad I had to find a wheelchair!

We will find an icerink in NC! This time you're taking one out on the ice!

We won't have to as long as this "diversion" thread works and he doesn't find out the REAL date/place ;)
Ooops, I think I may've messed up. Maybe we should go back to PM'ing everybody again.

Is the real spot Tampa? That'd really work better for me. Maybe Tom won't make that one.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw him at the pool at the hotel in swim trunks. I still remember what the foreign blonde waitress chick looked like (Remember her, Chip? Good grief :D ) and what a wet Bosserman looks like. Waitress>wet Bosserman. Wet dog>wet Bosserman :D

:omg::rolaugh::lmao: I must be hanging out with the wrong crowd at these things.

Mr. Mom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After reading some of the responses it looks like this trip is no problem to make in a Viper (Just over 400 miles each way)? Or is this something I should be renting a trailer for?

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After reading some of the responses it looks like this trip is no problem to make in a Viper (Just over 400 miles each way)? Or is this something I should be renting a trailer for?

Drive the Viper. It'll be much more fun. I imagine there will be a group of cars leaving from Ohio which will make it even more fun.

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drive the Viper. It'll be much more fun. I imagine there will be a group of cars leaving from Ohio which will make it even more fun.

Agreed, Drive. You won't regret it. I drove to Utah for the last VOI with the Ohio club and I'd do it again tomorrow. What a trip!

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is the trailer for your stuff or for your Viper? ;)