What happened to my post about TireRack's great Pilot Sport Cup deal?

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not affiliated with them and was simply sharing my experience with the rest of the Viper community. Is this not allowed anymore?

Please advise,

Thanks.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not affilitaed either, and just wanted to pass along to other owners that there is a really good sale going on right now for 345/30/ZR19 Pilot Sport Cup tires. Contact Luck (I believe it's extension 362), and get new shoes for your snake ($222.00 each...regular price $593.00 each).

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
their website had them early this AM....? too bad the fronts are cheap too... :( :D

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they still have them... I Just picked up a pair. I have brand new rubber on now, but at $222 a piece, it's a no brainer lol.. Now if they can get the fronts on sale!

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might want to call Luke and find out... I ordered online, so I couldn't tell you...

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i got a shipping notice... i am in central PA and they are shipping from delaware.... mine should be here today.... :)

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurt just called me back & said that the tires weren't in his warehouse @ the time but they are suppose to get another shipment in tomorrow & he would go out there & look at the DOT's on them. As for the ones that had already been sold he said he didn't know what their DOT's were, so I'll let ya'll know as soon as he calls me back! I also asked him if he knew how long they would have them at this price & he didn't know for sure about that either.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got mine! Where the heck is the date supposed to be @? I looked and didn't see anything?..

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's got to be on there somewhere, DOT! Somebody give us some DATES! thats ALL I'm waiting on. Did most of ya'll order complete sets or just the rears?

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Kyle & he told me that most of the tires he looked at the DOT's are 2010 (around 34th week) so it looks like around 2 years old, does that really matter?

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, I just wondered if anybody else has bought any of these tires & what were the dates on them, if so are you pretty much satisfied with the DOT's. It looks like they're still on sale, I have the kumho's on right now & (to me it seems like there's not a lot of Love on here for the kumho's & was wondering WHY). So, I was thinking about going ahead & getting a pair of these for my next set (I definitely want sticky & am not worried if they last as long as the kumho's), I would gladly welcome everybody's opinion on these tires & the why or why nots.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are super fresh still cause they are as soft as they were the day they came out of the oven, i bought 2 pair, luke are the fronts gonna come on sale?

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya ya r the fronts going on sale???? time to put some pressure on them!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang